SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

PATRICK

Leesh just got defected. Window tint 1% darker than legal; window regulator faulty. Inb4 WA is next Vic.

Ahhh you think moving to Perth is your ally...you merely adopted the defect. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a roadworthy until I was already a man; by then it was nothing to me but COSTLY

• Like 1

speaking of working on cars, ayayron wanna help me black out my headlights? though i'm in no real hurry. so it'll probably be on back burner for ages lololo

no worries, i did scotts ones swell

PATRICK

Leesh just got defected. Window tint 1% darker than legal; window regulator faulty. Inb4 WA is next Vic.

Ahhh you think moving to Perth is your ally...you merely adopted the defect. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a roadworthy until I was already a man; by then it was nothing to me but COSTLY

Because dark tints are so dangerous you will definitely kill someone, however luckily all police have special eyes that makes it non-dangerous for them

PATRICK

Oh shit not good to hear!

Ill get the VIC rego plates I <3 Perth

Surely they can't touch me then haha

so.

i realised i need a 7mm wrench, where to find 7mm wrench now!??!?!?!?! f**k. push bike build stalls once again.

Honestly, at 2:30am... 24 hour kmart should have a small adjustable spanner... My wrench sets go 6-> 8 -> 10, soz brah