SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Spot on Hamish. I literally can't understand how anyone (let alone a majority) voted for.

Using just my facebook as an example, I've seen maybe 2 people post that they voted for/are happy Liberal won. One of them is an asian chick who is literally the most materialistic person I know, whose name I won't mention as people on here probably know of her. Her constant posts/photos telling the world how rich and 'classy' she is make me sick to the point that I deleted her.

My only hope is that these people get f**ked over in Abbott's term as well.

Oh yeah her!

f**k tradies, we're just overpaid deadbeats who should be on sub McDonalds wages and work in life threatening conditions.

Right Liberal voters?

I vote Liberal and in no way think that :)

Also Hamish, I am concerned that you truly hope Tony Abbott is murdered. Even though it's likely/hopefully an exaggeration, it's a very poor way to push your case. Dat Labor compassion lol

It's that east coast mentality. All about guns blazing and killing people. That's not what guns are for. They for slipping hoes .44s so they can get in the back door etc.

westcoast4lyf

Spot on Hamish. I literally can't understand how anyone (let alone a majority) voted for.

Using just my facebook as an example, I've seen maybe 2 people post that they voted for/are happy Liberal won. One of them is an asian chick who is literally the most materialistic person I know, whose name I won't mention as people on here probably know of her. Her constant posts/photos telling the world how rich and 'classy' she is make me sick to the point that I deleted her.

My only hope is that these people get f**ked over in Abbott's term as well.

Hamish, your point is valid its not only about money however they wouldn't be cutting it if things weren't in such bad shape courtesy of Labors terrific job of burning down the electorates houses with the genius batts idea, or the school building project which gave schools things they didn't even want!

also voting liberal is not voting abbot, you support the party not the person just like football.

Dezz - don't take this the wrong way but it would make sense the majority of your friends etc voted labor as they are likely similarly minded and employed as you are for the most part. Liberal voters are clearly less vocal as my Facebook had epic amounts of labor lovers which i refrained from commenting on as half of it was to stupid to argue with. My mates all voted liberal but none bothered to take to Facebook and have a meltdown.

Clearly i voted Liberal, always have always will i dare say, but this welfare country has to stop its beyond a joke. Its a bit rich to suggest liberal are leaving the mess when the facts would clearly point to it being the opposite.

anyway time will tell, but i for one am wrapped to have Liberals back in charge, sure as shit couldn't do worse than krudd / dullard.

Edited by alr33x

anyway time will tell, but i for one am wrapped to have Liberals back in charge, sure as shit couldn't do worse than krudd / dullard.

this was said everywhere in england after the conservatives/liberal replaced labour.

f**k where they wrong.

But what about the 3 daughters, dayum.

Check this out, the media already all over the motoring enthusiasts:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/six-people-you-won8217t-believe-could-be-elected/story-fni0fiyv-1226715202378

Yeah well this Ricky Muir should take his shit seriously if he's going to, everything he's ever done in the past is going to be scrutinised, so step one would be cleaning up his facebook page, or taking it down completely and adding a proper support page, which has comment moderation turned on.

this was said everywhere in england after the conservatives/liberal replaced labour.

f**k where they wrong.

well this is Australia. compare Liberals track record to Labors over an extended period and its almost laughable that anybody would vote for such a rabble. Forgive me if i'm mistaken but labor in England also left massive debt behind?

but hey everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Edited by alr33x

Yeah Ricky Muir needs to be replaced with a 60yo guy who owns an old pony that he's restored from the ground with his kids, and takes it to cars shows every weekend with his family.