SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

nah I haven't really mentioned it anyway as I was hoping she would come back, but I think she has gone off to die now

she had 14 seizures in one day and even after taking medication took her two days to stop, then she laid down or backyard for about a week. Then one day randomly got up one morning, attacked one of our chooks and ran off down the driveway into the paddock across the road. Went to look for within 10 mins as dad left for work and she was gone, searched everywhere and even called the ranger but nothing.

Problem was she was on meds and now she's not which means she will be back to having seizures and just slowly dying as no one will be able to feed her.

Even having really strange dreams about her coming back or randomly finding her so it made it even harder to accept

f**k mate. im sorry to hear that.

nah I haven't really mentioned it anyway as I was hoping she would come back, but I think she has gone off to die now

she had 14 seizures in one day and even after taking medication took her two days to stop, then she laid down or backyard for about a week. Then one day randomly got up one morning, attacked one of our chooks and ran off down the driveway into the paddock across the road. Went to look for within 10 mins as dad left for work and she was gone, searched everywhere and even called the ranger but nothing.

Problem was she was on meds and now she's not which means she will be back to having seizures and just slowly dying as no one will be able to feed her.

Even having really strange dreams about her coming back or randomly finding her so it made it even harder to accept

f**k man I don't even know how to react to that! Can't imagine what it's like.

:(