SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

gimme a gallardo, murci, aventador you name it love em. even the old diablo's countach are cool

i'll have one soon enough, ill make sure it comes with the zerofarksgivenupgrade

Sau lambo cruise? People already think I'm a wanker for driving a skyline so no f**ks will be given

we euthanized our German Shepard after she lost control of her hind legs. Loss of control happend so quickly, could no longer move after 2 days, whole episode happened quickly.

I could imagine it would be a much harder decision if you have a hope to prolong it etc

Exact same thing happened to one of my German shepards. Sad shit when you have to lift him into the car to take him to be put down..

Can't remember what the other one died of, but it was probably similar. He was never the same after the first one was put down either.

You predicted that mohsen would do something stupid?

Nostradamus up in here

My nigga.

gimme a gallardo, murci, aventador you name it love em. even the old diablo's countach are cool

i'll have one soon enough, ill make sure it comes with the zerofarksgivenupgrade

Tradies are overpaid

Exact same thing happened to one of my German shepards. Sad shit when you have to lift him into the car to take him to be put down..

Can't remember what the other one died of, but it was probably similar. He was never the same after the first one was put down either.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556.jpg

Yeah, had to also lift into the car, wasnt happy as it hurt :(

you know it! :thumbsup:

edit:

according to fb (so validity still remains to be seen)

"Nasty crash on Wellington Rd Stud Rd intersection.

Was told they were street racing a few of them 3 people have been killed.

It's pretty bad just went past and there are 7 cars that have been involved there's about 30 cop cars around blocking the road off"

Heard it here first, folks. Dat news grapevine :/.