SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

ish. where you going korean bbq!?

im looking for an brazilian bbq joint if anybody know one?

I think tonight will be hitting up a place in Carnegie. I've been once, ages ago though, so will review again after tonight. Fairly certain there's an add-on $15 all you can drink beer for 1 or 2 hours option, if that's your sort of thing, too!

I think tonight will be hitting up a place in Carnegie. I've been once, ages ago though, so will review again after tonight. Fairly certain there's an add-on $15 all you can drink beer for 1 or 2 hours option, if that's your sort of thing, too!

f**king right it is!

imma put em out of buisness

will suss out what beers and stuff it is tonight and let you know haha. i'm guessing it might be hite or the like since it's a korean mob. and i don't think they have a housebeer like gami or anything,

will suss out what beers and stuff it is tonight and let you know haha. i'm guessing it might be hite or the like since it's a korean mob. and i don't think they have a housebeer like gami or anything,

so long as its not aussie beer im gonna have a great time! cheers mate!

there was an Argentinian BBQ place on Carlisle street last year. just slabs of meat piled ontop if each other. tasted amazing

yea similar thing! its awesome....

the one in cairns i can recommend if anyone goes... i was hungover so no that hungry... but that pork may be the best ive ever tasted!

7&7

From memory it was pretty good but that would have been a good 8 odd years ago

7&7

From memory it was pretty good but that would have been a good 8 odd years ago

nah, i think the place tonight is creatively (and ever so aptly) named "korean bbq".

------

in part 1 of today's foodventure news,

just got back from orexi's (in oakleigh)... do recommend having a souvlaki there! good stuff.

golf sold, money cleared late last night and guy picking it up in about an hour

First thing I do is get $550 return tickets to Thailand, can't wait for another holiday. Jetstar sale came across at the perfect time