SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

take it for a drive and see if you can tell how fast you are going with a quick glance.

when mine was blue, i couldnt. i could see the speed numbers fine but the tip of the needle just didnt illuminate properly.

Blue is fine when you use the right LED's. Here's what mine looked like

IMG_2189-1.jpg

Looks good... what cluster is that from? 300 instead of 180 or 320, PSI instead of mmHg and different Oil Pressure units to mine which is kg/cm2

So today I removed my tint from my passenger and drivers windows, it had some fairly major bubbling (2cm x 20cm) after the screwed up insurance job where they swapped my glass into a new door and scratched the hell out of the tint... It came off so easily with a heat gun, hardly any residue (only a few little patches and it came right off with some windex).

Then I moved to the rear window. holymotheroff*kIamneverdoingthateveragain!!!

Just the rear quarters to go now, but they should be fairly simple to do

Now I need someone to re tint the car, any recommendations?

So today I removed my tint from my passenger and drivers windows, it had some fairly major bubbling (2cm x 20cm) after the screwed up insurance job where they swapped my glass into a new door and scratched the hell out of the tint... It came off so easily with a heat gun, hardly any residue (only a few little patches and it came right off with some windex).

Then I moved to the rear window. holymotheroff*kIamneverdoingthateveragain!!!

Just the rear quarters to go now, but they should be fairly simple to do

Now I need someone to re tint the car, any recommendations?

how f**king bad is it lol?

i had to rip mine off for RWC