SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Well I can just give you like $70?

Money? Money makes it look like I don't help people out of the goodness of my heart. Alcohol at least makes me look like a desperate alcoholic with good intentions.

I'll come do it for a pineapple.

lol go get some longnecks they are hilarious and make you look like a really small man.

long necks are sometimes good as value.. i remember getting some Sols for 2 or 3 bux a pop

Money? Money makes it look like I don't help people out of the goodness of my heart. Alcohol at least makes me look like a desperate alcoholic with good intentions.

I'll come do it for a pineapple.

Hahahaha you want fruit??

Well there's money and ohh look I accidently dropped car parts into your boot?

haha yeah, negronis are ok.

my drunk drink of choice is still chartreuse with ice or with fruit sanpellegrinos. chartreuse is like campari where the more you dilute it, the more you dilute any sweetness and it actually tastes worse. theres a tip top tip for you.

As long as you drink beer and can drink straight spirits you are ok with me. It's those that "don't like beer" that make me sick

They are not men

I don't like beer, but I don't like alcohol in general, may have something to do with not drinking. But not sure

hamish i dont like australian "beer"

only tap shit i drink is carlton draught. but do tell me again how im not a man. i like a good giggle.

Question:

Why does Birds suddenly appear, any time, you are near?

just like me, he longs to be, close to you?

haha yeah, negronis are ok.

my drunk drink of choice is still chartreuse with ice or with fruit sanpellegrinos. chartreuse is like campari where the more you dilute it, the more you dilute any sweetness and it actually tastes worse. theres a tip top tip for you.

Green or yellow chartreuse?

ill buy GTA5 tonight.

but must go see new camshafts first :D

Birds: green. always green.

was at a cocktail called Button in sydney the other week and they served a cocktail with chartreuse in it. was a good bar. but of course like most places, only 2 bartenders are allowed to serve at one time. otherwise people would get their drinks too quickly, have 2 and then leave. COMPLIMENTARY POSTACHIO NUTS. would go back

hamish i dont like australian "beer"

only tap shit i drink is carlton draught. but do tell me again how im not a man. i like a good giggle.

When did I specify Australian beer? That shit tastes like taint.

A few exceptions like murray's whale ale and I will drink Carlton on tap at a pub

The Germans know where it's at