SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Someone needs to enlighten me on some of the pricing of foods in these Japaneses restaurants

I'm sure Hamish/Alvin knows

Particularity the pricing of sushi & sashimi

Don't get me wrong I love japanese food but where some restaurants you pay $15-$20 for a few pieces of sashimi. Im like rightio

It's a raw fish so not much prep if any is required?

So which then leads to how much cost variance is there in the quality of fish?

Because I can't taste much difference...! Between sashimi in an average restaurant and a high end one. The plate just looks prettier with a few fancy things on the side.

i just go to suzuran, and get my sashimi blocks now. i'm getting lazy. and i dont really want to deal with anything other than salmon/kingfish/cobia belly.

I love that attitude that people get when working for prestige companies...

Oh I would never drive less than a Mercedes... Even though I earn 60k and could never afford one...

Same goes for Louis Vuitton shop assistants etc

lol I know

Everyone here hates chryslers especially, I love it when the comments come from the people that don't even have the slightest idea about cars.. You just laugh at them

gents and kents.

anyone got air con and window tinting hookups in south east?

Car air-con or home air-con?

If home I'm getting some units installed this Wednesday via a SAU member

thinking something similar to this soon...

tumblr_mbr9xmxGQG1qmizreo1_500.jpg

Do eet!

Haha sure. Still learning the clutch a lot lighter than I'm used to, and about double the power of the 626 it's replacing

:D. My friend was looking to get one of these too (albeit sedan)... they look quite nice! Leather interior and comforts, yet grunt where you need it :P.

Lol lighter clutch AND more powah. Dat daily?

Lol had it all set up for the delivery but missed the mark.

Birds came in and salvaged what was left haha

Or perhaps I set it up for Birds, I know he loves his quips. Just call me the puppetmaster.

:D. My friend was looking to get one of these too (albeit sedan)... they look quite nice! Leather interior and comforts, yet grunt where you need it :P.

Lol lighter clutch AND more powah. Dat daily?

Yup daily duties, has a decent tow capacity too :) Parking was interesting this morning though, very light steering.

Will be calling vicroads shortly to find out what hoops I have to jump through

Preparing my anus for this summer

My mind doesnt usually sit in the gutter, but read this the first time round. thought you might have been referring to power bills.

Good new from Vicroads for a change! *celebrate*

If your car has been engineered/new engine number, and you have put a different motor in it... all you have to do is go to Vicroads, tell them its the same engine as the engineer, have a signed piece of paper from mechanic with new/old engine number and they'll change the details for you. So when cop checks cert, tell them to check their system details and it should all be there. wew.

Inb4 defected for everything anyway.