SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Shut up Leigh, let's take this to the strip!

Or are you CHICKEN?

haha, was considering taking my car to DECA for some lols if I did not sure if I'd go stockies or NT05s! aka smoke or times

Take both?

I made it through 3 DECA's and a heathcote day on a set of NT05's so as long as you don't rip it on the basketball court you should be fine.

haha yeh if I do I'll just take 2 spare stockies to rip up at the end probably

kinda want to get a catback as well! but my brain is saying don't do it because of the cop harassment

how do i kill my auto? =x

neutral, rev to redline, slam it into drive

The guy is like 40+ and had it since brand new. Even though he only has one functional eye, he can drive. :P

LOL!

yea its shocking isnt it!

made a point of speaking to my non australian immigration officer (!) that i was guaranteed acceptance on a last remaining relative visa, and simply chose the partner visa because it was cheaper.

tis dog shite.

yeah it's farked

Although so far everything is going ok on our side, they took out the $5k or whatever it was from the account and haven't heard anything from them

Scotty, do you have any 33 ones laying around to suit a stock airbox? I'd love to test fit one to see if I can handle the intake noise increase, considering its my daily I don't want it too loud so don't want to buy one from you only to find that I won't be using it.

atm I've got the stock pipe with some of the flexy bit removed and some 3" zorst steel clamped in, think it could be my restriction...

neutral, rev to redline, slam it into drive

LOL!

yeah it's farked

Although so far everything is going ok on our side, they took out the $5k or whatever it was from the account and haven't heard anything from them

start getting evidence toghether. they contacted us a year from taking the money. ask for all sorts of shit. then a year after that is when they process the permanent part. which is what they are doing now.

Scotty, do you have any 33 ones laying around to suit a stock airbox? I'd love to test fit one to see if I can handle the intake noise increase, considering its my daily I don't want it too loud so don't want to buy one from you only to find that I won't be using it.

atm I've got the stock pipe with some of the flexy bit removed and some 3" zorst steel clamped in, think it could be my restriction...

I had a 4" steel intake and you could hear it but the exhaust is louder anyway... Also with the HKS turbo the sound was fkn awesome

And just how visually obvious is it? There's currently only about 1cm of the 10cm of metal pipe visible... and only from a certain angle, and its in shadow.

Could I just paint it black and have it look almost compreetrey stock?

Stock BOV not blocked off.... currently "ssshhhhhh" or "peeewwwwwwwwwww" depending on the boost/gear

How much is one of these Great Scott intakes for a valued and handsome SAU VIC Member such as myself?