SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Work near there, went past them on the tram this morning - car getting a rwc

Gym on site plus a gymnasium for social afternoon futsal, there's like some 6week fitness challenge thing in a couple weeks. Think I'm liking this place already, was shown my desk which faced a blank white cornered wall with my senior sitting back to back with me... staring at blank wall for 40hours a week, come at me!

I'll always be a dog person..

Leigh you dog.

Struggling to believe that dog story; it really isn't told very well if it's true. Car hit the dog and then the father, then the dog had time enough to get up and push the son out of the way of the car wtf? How fast was it going, 2km/h?

I know how you feel, I have to look at Albert Park Lake all day... :whistling:

Sounds like you've got a tougher work place than I do. :closedeyes:

Struggling to believe that dog story; it really isn't told very well if it's true. Car hit the dog and then the father, then the dog had time enough to get up and push the son out of the way of the car wtf? How fast was it going, 2km/h?

Story would've been possible with this dog imo.

RrlVWel.gif

prefer cats but still like dogs, spose I have grown up will all animals living on acreage
however I don't know how some people can be so cruel to say cats when they prefer dogs, as if they have no feelings because they aren't liked

Mate linked me to that trailer a couple of days ago, I was like ooh a new game.... wait... no this is...

Yep. Trailer has some lolz "they took everything from me (except my veyron...)" ? :P

Unless he stole it. Who knows.

Ahh lunch break over, back to work :'(

prefer cats but still like dogs, spose I have grown up will all animals living on acreage

however I don't know how some people can be so cruel to say cats when they prefer dogs, as if they have no feelings because they aren't liked

I don't think I'm being cruel to cats by not liking them.. Being cruel to them would be to own one and not look after it.

I don't think I'm being cruel to cats by not liking them.. Being cruel to them would be to own one and not look after it.

Not saying you are cruel to them, however a lot of people that don't like cats can be cruel to them

OT

Some lucky f**king Russians there

http://youtu.be/5RAaW_1FzYg?t=

Also lol'd at "took everything from me" line played over sitting in a Veyron. Guy must have had a pretty good life before they took all his shit and left him with one of the most expensive and exclusive cars in the world.

Poor editing