SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Having 5 days off in a row every 2 weeks is too much. It gets to the point where you start buying shit not to be bored...

In other news, turned down my micolour respray window :( would have had it ready by December.

Anyone know any cheaper painter? (Other than DT?)

scotty nm35, on 01 Oct 2013 - 19:44, said:

Mmm, not good Greg. Did trent offer any ideas on the cause?

What plugs are you running? Were they fresh ones?

They weren't, but it was no misses, no hiccups, pull after pull after pull, hours of it... IC was cold, AT Cooler was...room temp.

240kw @ 4000... and 310 at 4800...and 5k,6k,7k, 298 at 7500 etc. Did lose some boost, 26psi in middle, tapered to 21-20... prev run was 24? at redline.

Did a 98 run, 26psi (down to 21-22) and made 250kw lol. Same graph shape, though. 16+ deg of timing and no pinging.. 22 or so on E85.

Nothing of note changed (well transmission build occurred/new trans but went from a built NA to built turbo one).

Fingers pointed at IWG blowing open or manifold, or turbo being choked, though no reason as to why it should be any different than before as nothing changed...

Should prob clarify

First trip time, 20psi, E85, made 310

2nd trip/retune, 24 psi, E60, made 340, ran out of duty.

3rd trip/retune, "26"psi (down to 21?, E85, made 310.

Prob seems due to boost, but nothing changed :P

in other news, went to work on Monday and they want a letter from my neurologist stating that I am fit to work and to have her devise a return to work schedule

so i'm now starting on monday doing 4 hours a day for a week, then 6 hours a day for a week then full time :)

awesome employer is awesome

good guy NAB

They weren't, but it was no misses, no hiccups, pull after pull after pull, hours of it... IC was cold, AT Cooler was...room temp.

240kw @ 4000... and 310 at 4800...and 5k,6k,7k, 298 at 7500 etc. Did lose some boost, 26psi in middle, tapered to 21-20... prev run was 24? at redline.

Did a 98 run, 26psi (down to 21-22) and made 250kw lol. Same graph shape, though. 16+ deg of timing and no pinging.. 22 or so on E85.

Nothing of note changed (well transmission build occurred/new trans but went from a built NA to built turbo one).

Fingers pointed at IWG blowing open or manifold, or turbo being choked, though no reason as to why it should be any different than before as nothing changed...

Should prob clarify

First trip time, 20psi, E85, made 310

2nd trip/retune, 24 psi, E60, made 340, ran out of duty.

3rd trip/retune, "26"psi (down to 21?, E85, made 310.

Prob seems due to boost, but nothing changed :P

Dat mod lyfe...

How does it drive though?

1010159_589155074484737_1421350236_n_zps By @gurber78, Justice for Jeremiah Meises (Jay Meezee!) The news tries to paint the motorist of the Range Rover Alexian Lien as the victim while Jeremiah Meises is the real victim who was run over by Alexian Lien whom left the scene of the accident. The video speaks for it's self. In the video Jeremiah Meises is wearing a purple tee-shirt he gets off his green motorcycle to help the guy that was first hit by the Range Rover and then he was run over by Alexian Lien who left the scene of the Intended Accident. Due to the severity of Jeremiah Meises injuries he was put in a Medically Induced Coma, he will never walk again. He is Paralyzed from the waist down with a list of severe injuries. Alexian Liem committed a Hit And Run. He did not stay at the scene and called New York City Police for help, INSTEAD HE TRIED TO GET AWAY, SO HE NEEDED TO BE STOPPED! Every single media group is running the misleading story that this was a justified act, that the biker only suffered a broken leg and that it was just a fender bender that cause all the bikers to chase down Alexian Lien. They are trying to make it seem as if Jeremiah Meises, whom will never get to walk his daughter down the isle doesn't even exist. Lets not get the story confused. First Alexian Lien hit one biker with his Range Rover. Secondly he ran over the others and then he drove away. THERE WAS A SERIOUS CRIME COMMITTED BY ALEXIAN LIEN

Poor Range Rover driver..

• Like 1

finally the truth comes out, i knew the flamin mongrel deserved it (the range rover driver getting bashed I mean)

Edited by UNR33L

Feel for that guy and I do believe the Range Rover driver was in the wrong when he ran over all the bikes.

Bit silly of them to say "let's not get the story confused", though, when they are guilty of doing that too...the first biker brake checked the Range Rover which was a dumb thing to do. I've had a bike do that to me before; slammed his brakes on in front of me and looked pissed off when my car hit his rear wheel...what the fk did he expect to happen!