SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I'm guessing that's a GTA reference?

It's been over a decade and a half now since the release of goldeneye 64 but I STILL feel the urge to shoot surveillance cameras

And I still feel the urge to squish guys in my tank on my airport runway; life and nostalgia is funny like that.

inb4 Clayton Bowls Club sell a heap of parmigianas to you lot cause the guy has already left / it was all a joke on hipsters.

range rover overfinch.

maaaad.

overfinch_672_07022013144713.jpg

600hp.

will destroy anything. on mud or road.

Bowler nemisis would like to disagree

Angus is peppered

Booked for 2 @ 6p.m Saturday night at Clayton Lawn bowls

Lets have a taste of this Vue Du Monde food!

sweet... post results in restaurant thread :)

I'm not booked for a few weeks

inb4 Clayton Bowls Club sell a heap of parmigianas to you lot cause the guy has already left / it was all a joke on hipsters.

would be epic joke... would still buy parma....... because parma

If you want a parma, come to the SAU Vic monthly meeting this month ;)

Going to smash dat shiz so hard it'll start crying and pretend it didn't want it all along

typical parma broad minded person.

Was it geology with melbourne uni by any chance? I did a week in torquay there in 09, it was exactly as you described it

Yeah that sounds like it haha doing it as my breadth this sem, t'was really good. :)

Yeah I don't do Frankston or Dandenong after dark, I've seen the dodgy people there during the day... not worth the risk...

What?!

I've lived in Frankston for 13 years, and I can assure you there's worse place to be in... *coughs* sunshine...

Is the implication there that my anus is so loose I wouldn't realise if I had been raped?

Angus is peppered

Lets have a taste

Edit: These quotations may or may not have been taken out of context more than the Range Rover vs Bikers story

inb4 1/2 of Wastelands bump uglies Saturday night

i should come to more meets

Yeah I don't do Frankston or Dandenong after dark, I've seen the dodgy people there during the day... not worth the risk...

I lived in dandenong for 5 years. It was probably me that you thought was dodgy