SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Why do no games have 4 player split screen anymore?! 1/4 of the screen each... on a 22" TV... that was fine.... Nowadays no-one even does 2 player split screen on a 50"!

screens have gotten massive but resolutions haven't increased as fast. dat 320x280 4:3

Would be fkin hilarious if they started making new games exclusively for outdated platforms. Wonder if there's a marketing niche in that?

If you could get hold of the original machinery used for a good price, then yes, if you had to make the machinery AND the games, no

kinda like how nike and reebok etc kept all thier old shit and started remaking it for basically nothing and selling it to gen y douchelords

If you could get hold of the original machinery used for a good price, then yes, if you had to make the machinery AND the games, no

kinda like how nike and reebok etc kept all thier old shit and started remaking it for basically nothing and selling it to gen y douchelords

Actually they usually have to redesign the moulds etc from scratch as all that shit gets destroyed. theey also make small redesigns to make the shoe cheaper to produce.. and ruin the sillhouette in the process :(

Sup wasteland brahs?

Guys short notice, just found some wheels in Sydney which i might drive up and get this weekend. Will 18x10 +38 fit stock rear guards r33 gts-t?

XD9's... And I know I should man up and get +18 but my car is immac and don't wanna roll guards /nohomo

Edited by colourclassic

Guys short notice, just found some wheels in Sydney which i might drive up and get this weekend. Will 18x10 +38 fit stock rear guards r33 gts-t?

XD9's... And I know I should man up and get +18 but my car is immac and don't wanna roll guards /nohomo

You will need to roll the 10+38 if the car is lowered. Get the guards rolled, you don't even notice the difference visually. Flared is a different thing.

Your car is immac?

Let's be realistic here, it's a 20 year old jap car that is common as a pom with bad teeth.

You aren't driving a hand painted rolls royce with a single stroke coachline that can only be painted by one guy on earth.

If you want it to look good, be a man and roll the guards... Or leave them, shred a tyre and rip the immac guard in half going up a driveway. Either way suits me really.

See where I'm going with this?

Get +18's XD9's only look good in 18x10+18 or 17x9.5+17. The other sizes all have no lip

Your car is immac?

Let's be realistic here, it's a 20 year old jap car that is common as a pom with bad teeth.

You aren't driving a hand painted rolls royce with a single stroke coachline that can only be painted by one guy on earth.

If you want it to look good, be a man and roll the guards... Or leave them, shred a tyre and rip the immac guard in half going up a driveway. Either way suits me really.

Get +18's XD9's only look good in 18x10+18 or 17x9.5+17. The other sizes all have no lip

This man knows wassup

Your car is immac?

lolz i knew was gonna cop it for that! 18x10 +38 has pretty decent lip, i'm not going for hellaflushworks, and i'd probably put some widers tyres on the rear...

Next question... Will four wheels/tyres fit in my shitty old japanese bomb with a driver and passenger?