SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeah mine are done by these guys on St Kilda road http://www.visioneyeinstitute.com.au/locations/victoria/melbourne/ they're meant to be the best in Melbourne.

I think it was a bout 5.5k it's great I highly recommend it. Going on about 2 years now.

I've heard the same about vista eyes lol

Yeah mine are done by these guys on St Kilda road http://www.visioneyeinstitute.com.au/locations/victoria/melbourne/ they're meant to be the best in Melbourne.

I think it was a bout 5.5k it's great I highly recommend it. Going on about 2 years now.

I'm looking at going to vista later in the year

Yeah i looked into most clinics in Melbourne. Price rangs from $4k to $5.5k

I have a client who does it but he charges a premium

There is a groupon offer for $3.75K but not sure of the quality

I found a reputable place in Sydney that does it $2.5k that i have heard nothing but good news. But then need to factor in hotel and flights

11578-brucie_gta4.jpg

Genetically Superior Baby!

That man has boobs.....

Anyone know where I can get a small tin of plastidip locally? Or anyone have any that I can use a small amount of?

yep....autobahn....or The body shop actually stock a similar product now too...meant to be better ...well thats their sales pitch anyway

That man has boobs.....

yep....autobahn....or The body shop actually stock a similar product now too...meant to be better ...well thats their sales pitch anyway

Interesting, not in a spray pack though? I need a tin of the stuff. The body shop? Isn't that a girls soap shop?

Anyone know where I can get a small tin of plastidip locally? Or anyone have any that I can use a small amount of?

think i have half a can (spray) of black plasti-dip brah, can check the garage to make sure.

Interesting, not in a spray pack though? I need a tin of the stuff. The body shop? Isn't that a girls soap shop?

its also a paint supplies shop...seaford one has plastidip stuff...not sure if dandenong has it...pretty sure autobahn has it now anyway

Yeah i looked into most clinics in Melbourne. Price rangs from $4k to $5.5k

I have a client who does it but he charges a premium

There is a groupon offer for $3.75K but not sure of the quality

I found a reputable place in Sydney that does it $2.5k that i have heard nothing but good news. But then need to factor in hotel and flights

Things I liked about Vista are they have the wavefront analysis, and rick wolfe has done shit loads of these. At the time I think it was about 6k all up, but that was 5+ years when I had that check.