SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Nothing gets people on a car forum talking like "I have x to spend on a car, what do". Patiently awaiting the inevitable left field decision to go with something not mentioned by anyone.

Nothing gets people on a car forum talking like "I have x to spend on a car, what do". Patiently awaiting the inevitable left field decision to go with something not mentioned by anyone.

jeep?

dunno about the left field thing, also definitely no jeeps.

if i buy a place, which is looking more likely with the rental place being a PITA lately. i want something fairly new that i can keep for a few years without having to spend a fortune on it or having a huge temptation to spend a fortune on mods.

XR6t, upgrade to f6 brembo brakes, tune, e85 wouldn't be bad. I'll vote for the MPS, though front wheel drive if you do em up right they are pretty damn quick.

had to laugh last night.

Went to get some fuel, (saw price did not laugh) bunch of Bros there standing round the mates new A5 4door coupy things all in their muscle shirts and shit, (turned out to be a smart move)

trying to impress the ladies, showing how swag they were.

Guy finishes putting in fuel, pays. about to leave...genius who jsut bought his car goes super pale..bros help him push car to the side of the servo...

guessing the TDI badge on the back and the fact the petrol station only stocks Unleaded might have had something to do with it tho.

• Like 2

had to laugh last night.

Went to get some fuel, (saw price did not laugh) bunch of Bros there standing round the mates new A5 4door coupy things all in their muscle shirts and shit, (turned out to be a smart move)

trying to impress the ladies, showing how swag they were.

Guy finishes putting in fuel, pays. about to leave...genius who jsut bought his car goes super pale..bros help him push car to the side of the servo...

guessing the TDI badge on the back and the fact the petrol station only stocks Unleaded might have had something to do with it tho.

LOL that brought lulz hahaha