SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

yeah just started falling down (relatively hard judging from the sound) near my area. can also hear some thundarrr.

also not sure if scotty and plattsy are using not-so-elaborate euphemisms describing how they're going to warm each other up with a gentleman named jack on a wet night like this....

:ninja:

mad invite

yeah just started falling down (relatively hard judging from the sound) near my area. can also hear some thundarrr.

also not sure if scotty and plattsy are using not-so-elaborate euphemisms describing how they're going to warm each other up with a gentleman named jack on a wet night like this....

:ninja:

mad invite

Scott's son is named jack. Which made your post extremely disturbing

youve changed.

is this why daves 33 still clangs over bumps????

:woot:

you haven't been in my car ...you don't know man....YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!

doesn't even require bumps :P

about 80 dorrar....

which just bought me my unreg permit from vic roads.

nice...now off to Scottys to drink Jack and have a celebratory fag...

Scott's son is named jack. Which made your post extremely disturbing

:rofl:

talked the missus into making me pancakes for dessert...with chopped strawberries and mars bar, icecream and Maple syrup...it was quite indulgent,,,

Half way through eating it I showed her that cat video from yesterday and she nearly spewed...:rofl:

mmmmm dessert.

had a proper creme brulee (cream, not custard) for the first time the other day. bit disappointed, bit too heavy and creamy for me.

Creme brulee is supposed to custard base though

talked the missus into making me pancakes for dessert...with chopped strawberries and mars bar, icecream and Maple syrup...it was quite indulgent,,,

Half way through eating it I showed her that cat video from yesterday and she nearly spewed... :rofl:

Hahaha

Despite liking cats it still made my laugh like crazy

ooo I like. what profile tyre is that? 4x100 yeah? where'd you get it from?

would look alright on a pulsar I reckon

R1R 205/45/16. Yup, 4x100 16x7+33

7" bit skinny for your power innit? :P

R1R is so HNNNNNG in the wet. So so good. Picks up so much shit and flings it in the guard though

Got it through streeter, not very often you see this pop up. Haha, its forged too, around 6kg each.