SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

R1R 205/45/16. Yup, 4x100 16x7+33

7" bit skinny for your power innit? :P

R1R is so HNNNNNG in the wet. So so good. Picks up so much shit and flings it in the guard though

Got it through streeter, not very often you see this pop up. Haha, its forged too, around 6kg each.

<3 R1R wet times

Wish they were a bit better in the dry though.

R1R 205/45/16. Yup, 4x100 16x7+33

7" bit skinny for your power innit? :P

R1R is so HNNNNNG in the wet. So so good. Picks up so much shit and flings it in the guard though

Got it through streeter, not very often you see this pop up. Haha, its forged too, around 6kg each.

Do you have old rims/tyres your going to get rid of?

this micra is going to be the little car that can, if you go through with all that you're planning. decked out from top to bottom.

inb4 Thule roof racks with single speed ontop and stance.

i hate stance.

im all for filling arches with wheel, but if it aint practical, it aint going near it.

roof rack will help to transport gear to track tho!

spent many hours chatting to scotty last night about the way to go, and he has dragged me kicking and screaming from the ghetto cooler piping i wanted..... ive still got my heart set on a jdm exhaust system or at least rear muffler tho...

Do you have old rims/tyres your going to get rid of?

Yes, but they're all sold. And most likely cost a lot more than you're looking to spend. Haha

6kg? fuuuaark. 7" is all im running at the moment. anything bigger is scrub-city.

My te37 15x7+35 was around 4kg.. :P

<3 R1R wet times

Wish they were a bit better in the dry though.

When they're hot they perform awesome. RSR had better grip than these R1R at cold/warm daily temperatures though (dry). But R1R feels crazy when hot.

Can't wait to hit winton now.

Yes, but they're all sold. And most likely cost a lot more than you're looking to spend. Haha

When they're hot they perform awesome. RSR had better grip than these R1R at cold/warm daily temperatures though (dry). But R1R feels crazy when hot.

Can't wait to hit winton now.

Touche'

I need to get new tyres but figured some of the rims on "JDM rims for sale" you can get a set of rims and semi decent tyres for not much more

See you soon at winton brah

You're spending money on a micra? Can I ask why?

I saw a little toyota starlet the other day at Trent's pushing 190kw, he was going in for an ethanol tune.

There is no way you would expect to get thrashed by a micro car, with a baby on board sticker on the window. I'm all for it. :)

really? :unsure:

my 16x7 +33 is like 8kg without tyres and 14-16kg with.

Pretty sure it was 4kg without tyre.

Touche'

I need to get new tyres but figured some of the rims on "JDM rims for sale" you can get a set of rims and semi decent tyres for not much more

See you soon at winton brah

Haha yep. 2nd hand usually better.

When's sau winton day? Going tampered on 10th, I wanna beat my 53, especially when the 53 was my last lap of the day, and the car still had more in it. Gonna have even more in it now due to tyres.

I saw a little toyota starlet the other day at Trent's pushing 190kw, he was going in for an ethanol tune.

There is no way you would expect to get thrashed by a micro car, with a baby on board sticker on the window. I'm all for it. :)

Dezz doesn't like anything.

If dezz was a word in the dictionary, it's meaning would be; "He who hates the world and all it possesses"