SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I saw a little toyota starlet the other day at Trent's pushing 190kw, he was going in for an ethanol tune.

There is no way you would expect to get thrashed by a micro car, with a baby on board sticker on the window. I'm all for it. :)

this.

and because i can.

Pretty sure it was 4kg without tyre.

Haha yep. 2nd hand usually better.

When's sau winton day? Going tampered on 10th, I wanna beat my 53, especially when the 53 was my last lap of the day, and the car still had more in it. Gonna have even more in it now due to tyres.

17th May

That might be my first track day of the year. Not sure yet....

Lee dunno why yours weigh so much. Searching up 16x7+42, people saying the 16x7.5+42 weigh 11.1lbs, which is 5kg. Unless yours is 7.5? Dont think any te in that size should be 8kg.

i dunno mang, ive written down somewhere... ill go check my PGA thread.

It all comes down to turbo selection, and yours should be good for similar powerz...

yea ill have the bolts capable of doing it..... but its if the engine can take the hammer this time round....

maybe the next one will.

i know.....

im excited.

need to get it on the road asap.

scotty mate of mine needs his clutch changed on his s15..... he has the clutch already.... wanna pm me a price to fit it for him????

you do clutches right?

I can do anything you like for the right price Platts. ;)

No idea how long it would take though. Is he mechanically minded? I might need a hand... Could save him some coin too.

no i dont believe he is. if im free i will help though.

Thinking of getting a major service done on my n/a r33, anyone know who/where the best mechanic is to take it? Just want to take it to someone whos had experience with these cars before, unless you guys think taking it to a local mechanic will be fine?

Why aren't you sure? Scaredy? :P

Still need to shave the front suspension, fix heater hoses and oil cooler with Scotty Customs sometime :P

Then need to sort out suspension/alignment as Im sure I was hearing weird noises at Sandown. Steering wheel shakes a bit on the freeway. and for some reason the rear left sits a good 2-3cms closer to the body than the rear right :/