SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Still need to shave the front suspension, fix heater hoses and oil cooler with Scotty Customs sometime :P

Then need to sort out suspension/alignment as Im sure I was hearing weird noises at Sandown. Steering wheel shakes a bit on the freeway. and for some reason the rear left sits a good 2-3cms closer to the body than the rear right :/

Oh yeh, those damn heater pipes. (or should I say that damned manifold that touches them)

Interesting, are you sure the rims are the same offset? It sounds weird to have the subframe that far out, unless you hit a gutter drifting recently with all those powerz?

mmmmm dessert.

had a proper creme brulee (cream, not custard) for the first time the other day. bit disappointed, bit too heavy and creamy for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cr%C3%A8me_br%C3%BBl%C3%A9e

this micra is going to be the little car that can, if you go through with all that you're planning. decked out from top to bottom.

inb4 Thule roof racks with single speed ontop and stance.

looool

don't forget the rusty jerry can and spare rims

Oh yeh, those damn heater pipes. (or should I say that damned manifold that touches them)

Interesting, are you sure the rims are the same offset? It sounds weird to have the subframe that far out, unless you hit a gutter drifting recently with all those powerz?

Yeah prob touch base with you in March about that stuff

Yeah rims are same offset. I tried the Drfiteks, and then last weekend had the Xd9's on the rear and same issue.

Have never crashed the car, even when the car was stolen there was not body work damage. Me no know

Probably just drop off the car at Traction Tyres for them to have a looksie

Yeah prob touch base with you in March about that stuff

Yeah rims are same offset. I tried the Drfiteks, and then last weekend had the Xd9's on the rear and same issue.

Have never crashed the car, even when the car was stolen there was not body work damage. Me no know

Probably just drop off the car at Traction Tyres for them to have a looksie

dude they melted the engine... i'm sure it copped a fair flogging

Dezz doesn't like anything.

If dezz was a word in the dictionary, it's meaning would be; "He who hates the world and all it possesses"

the only thing dez likes is cocks and balls.

deep.

inside of him.

really deep.

like deep black like basti deep.

• Like 1

scotty, my cut n shut sumps leaking, has a shit weld in one spot. ive put some JB weld to get me through.
reckon you could weld it for me while its still in the car? just one spot.

<3
i cum 2 yu
n i cum on yu

Not much to laugh at there mate. Only issue with that pos exhaust is I don't have mild steel flanges. Should do the job though... Take it to Midas for fitting, I don't want my name attached to anything that shiteful. :P

awwww dont be like that mang.... i wont tell anyone you touched me it.

scotty, my cut n shut sumps leaking, has a shit weld in one spot. ive put some JB weld to get me through.

reckon you could weld it for me while its still in the car? just one spot.

<3

i cum 2 yu

n i cum on yu

Fair drive

Spose you want to rack up them km's asap

See you in Daylesford

nohomo

singaporeans don't know how to indicate. stopping in the freeway because she missed a turn.

much safe, much awareness, wow.

Gday Alvin

Ill be booking to stay at the "Big Hotel" on 200 Middle Road, Bugis

Yay or nay?

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

singaporeans don't know how to indicate. stopping in the freeway because she missed a turn.

much safe, much awareness, wow.

The woman that hit me in the hotel carpark outside my old apartment, singaporean licence, hit me while parking her hire car after the drive from the airport to the hotel... so less than an hour in the country.

Had to track her down after finding the car in a completely different area of the carpark based on paint transfer (15cm area) and she said she had no idea that she even hit my car.

"I don't... I don't know... I don't think... I don't....."

"YES BITCH YOU HIT ME LOOK AT THE AQUA PAINT ON MY CAR AND THE WHITE ON YOURS!"

/rant #stillangry