SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Home from work, was sick this morning, but now I'm fine

So spent a few hours working on the front bar I'm playing with to learn how to do body work... I'm scared that it's coming up too well now and I might actually use it as my real front bar :/

Leeeeeroooooyyyyy, can I please borrow your spray gun? I wanna give this a shot.

Also where's a good place in S.E or Bayside where I can get some QM1 mixed up? Also going to need some high fill primer... where to go?

Home from work, was sick this morning, but now I'm fine

So spent a few hours working on the front bar I'm playing with to learn how to do body work... I'm scared that it's coming up too well now and I might actually use it as my real front bar :/

Leeeeeroooooyyyyy, can I please borrow your spray gun? I wanna give this a shot.

Also where's a good place in S.E or Bayside where I can get some QM1 mixed up? Also going to need some high fill primer... where to go?

i used a joint in hastings for my qm1. was mint. the clear i got, however was not.

Pretty much I've got ZERO experience with automotive paints, so if any of you guys want to lend a hand or offer advice... please do. Also, will be painted in my garage... I'm going budget here, plastic sheeting to make a makeshift spray booth :D

Pretty much I've got ZERO experience with automotive paints, so if any of you guys want to lend a hand or offer advice... please do. Also, will be painted in my garage... I'm going budget here, plastic sheeting to make a makeshift spray booth :D

Sounds like overspray time... You need ventilation and airflow away from the car.

yep what scotty says.....

you need to keep as much dust way from the paint as possible.....

make sure you get the mixture right and practice on some thing smaller to get the flow right.