SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Good location thats all i need to know

Wanted to stay at Orchard rd area but a bit exy

One day I'l stay at the Marina Bay sands when I'm a high roller

marina-bay-sands.jpg

Are people allowed to go into that hotel up to the top for fun? Or you need to be a guest/pay etc..?

you mean here:

IMG_3723.JPG

yeah only guests can go to the pool, there is a bar off to the side at either end that visitors can go to.

Doesn't matter what you put the sticker on, as long as you're not trashing it and generating a bad perception of the club...

Do mike, remove your sticker please.

sad..but mines on my luggage,

some-one tried to walk off with my suitcase one time, so I'm slowly sticker bombing it to make it stand out.

nice,

we goign a week later as

1 want to avoid school holidays

2 as thought VIC time attack would be easter again. (but they changed date to weekend we now fly out!)

3 katie struggles to get public holidays off

heading to krabi for a week, should be fun.

yeah it insane,

I purposely picked a non black one as had probs in the past

So got a blue one. now it seems every-one getting blue ones as black too common, so finally there was some-one with the same one.\ and yeah they started to walk off

So car stickers to identify it,

think will get one of these next tho, and might get it airbrushed..

https://www.samsoniteaustralia.com/bag-finder/travel-hardside/firelite.html

Fixed my wind deflectors today. The clip closest to the front quarter panel came off and the tape was dry, so when I was on the Westgate freeway doing 100km half of the wind deflector came off (looking like it was going to fly away). Lucky it managed to stay together.

Had to completely remove the double sided tape (bitch of a job, still couldn't get 100% of it off) and put new tape down. Also adjusted the clips so now it's completely secure ;)

want to try.

Sunshine two strokes sound awesome fun, but south morang has a great track. wasnt sure if you could hire karts there though

Are you free this weekend? We are doing Go Karts at Ace Karts starting at 10am :)

I've done LeMans, Ace, Auscart so far. There's one in Epping but don't think it's pop in and drive deal.

Also there's couple up north in Somerton and South Morang from what I was told, yet to check it out.

Oh go karts is definitely something I want to do soon!

Used to go a lot when I was younger but haven't been for ages!