SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DeatschWerks-01J-00-0550-6-550cc-min-Fuel-Injectors-Set-of-6-/331074662353?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d15966fd1&_uhb=1

The're within the budget, should support ~280rwkw goal and Trent recommended them as being pretty good quality.

I'll be selling some 750s soon if ya looking....good as new

Actually my whole 300kw setup going up for sale soon so if anyone keen on anything hit me up ;)

so you are gonna part out Dave? damn. what you gonna do with the leftovers?

nah putting the stock turbo kit back in and probably swapping for JZ Cressida project...if he changes his mind i'm gunna spew but arrr well..Skylines not doing anything useful anymore

nah putting the stock turbo kit back in and probably swapping for JZ Cressida project...if he changes his mind i'm gunna spew but arrr well..Skylines not doing anything useful anymore

:D

sorry to hear. didnt think JZ would be your thing

jay-z.jpg?w=680

Celsior or cressida with 1UZ is where its at for toyotas. JZ's too pricey.

you know big engine toyotas Alvin, what you think?

Well to be fair its a decked out Cressida, it's in bits, and I'm swapping a perfectly good skyline for it...

Wasn't going to but I am loving this Cressida, so no nice to drive and so unassuming...I get more compliments in it than I ever did in the 33 ..

one of them tried to give me a run off the lights (i think?) dat passenger giggling doe

but yea aaron was f*kn slow as lol I'm talking n/a skyline slow :P

those new mercs are growing on me, the amg 45s or what ever they are, wonder what their economy is like.

Edited by UNR33L

sorry to hear. didnt think JZ would be your thing

jay-z.jpg?w=680

Celsior or cressida with 1UZ is where its at for toyotas. JZ's too pricey.

you know big engine toyotas Alvin, what you think?

1uz sound sick, but so do worked 1jz

The 1UZ is a slow POS and, unless Scott puts a turbo in the boot for you lol

depends what the car is for though, I would never want the crown to be fast, sounds good now after the exhaust but that's all the performance you really do on a vip car