SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

How much voltage they're receiving is a huge factor in the flow rate (and I'm sure km's also could be a factor)... Wire it up using a relay to get full voltage instead of 15yo thin wiring designed for a smaller pump and you'll be laughing.

Do I need to run 8GA wire all the way down into the tank for this, or can I use the original wires in the tank and splice on thicker wire outside the tank from battery feed to relay, relay to pump wire. You use the original wiring as the relay trigger yes?

I think I used 6ga...or 5 even...doesnt have to be massive, just thicker than the stock crap....you probably should run it into the tank too..pretty sure I just spilced it in at the top though...doesnt it already have thicker wires In the tank?

This simple mod doubles the fuel.pressure from my tomei pump...hit 6 bar at the gauge. :yes:

Oh hai... Was on my way to the SAUVIC AGM, which was only 10 minutes from here.... or 1 minute if I had turned left instead of right at this intersection.

Oops, didn't realise it was on, or so close to work. You can't be far from here then either