SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I dont like soy sauce with steam dimsims.

But tomato sauce with steam dimsims is fkn awesome. I remember everyone looking at me funny in primary, clear bag of dimsims full of tomato sauce.

Working in WA for entry into YMVWLBCDCLDCBLC is like blowing someone for a promotion...you got there, but not because of your brains :P

signed up for drags at calder after track day. fuggit. already there, car should hopefully be ok, get plenty of runs in. will take 2 sets of wheels and just fill up at the BP on calder fwy (if not going E85 this week...)

Working in WA for entry into YMVWLBCDCLDCBLC is like blowing someone for a promotion...you got there, but not because of your brains :P

Ha! You wouldn't last up here for a day pretty boy :P

When we doing a Singapore-run?

Mum moved skyline out of driveway when I was out partying last night... nek minnut 2x brand new XD9's guttered and 2x panels scratched... f**king fuming.

The first set of rims I bought for my 33 back in the day...I was moving them out to the driveway to fit....Mum offered to help, I said nah it's all good I've got it...she ignores and helps anyway...rolls one a few meters and drops it face down... Thanks Mum :thumbsup:

6 day work week, now know that feel bro.

But...1620 after tax for the week...

Toby, does this qualify me for VWLBC?

What's the job?

Just filled up the ute...$104 fuaarrrk

• Like 1

oh if you genuinely do feel that you "need" the latest phone, please kill yourself now... you have no life... clearly

well the blackberry shit itself. z1 is free. so might as well.

well technically not free. mom had a voucher for $300.

Edited by xALmoN

I'm up for new phone too...was considering just get the S3 also ....but really want windows phone..might get 925 lumia...but S3 cheaper....decisions decisions

The first set of rims I bought for my 33 back in the day...I was moving them out to the driveway to fit....Mum offered to help, I said nah it's all good I've got it...she ignores and helps anyway...rolls one a few meters and drops it face down... Thanks Mum :thumbsup:

What's the job?

One is 8:30-5:00 marketing job, the other is Saturday art classes...

You still getting "supplementation"?

It won't be every week that I get that, second job is too seasonal for that to work :(

But while I can it's certainly nice, and a nice change from being unemployed.

It won't be every week that I get that, second job is too seasonal for that to work :(

I'm assuming it's more of a summer thing... does the work shrivel up in winter?

Mum offered to help, I said nah it's all good I've got it...she ignores and helps anyway...rolls one a few meters and drops it face down... Thanks Mum :thumbsup:

Hey Dad, can you please put the rest of the wheel nuts on that wheel? Sure... nek minit cross threaded and new stud needed.