SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I'm assuming it's more of a summer thing... does the work shrivel up in winter?

It revolves around wedding season funnily enough. Do get a few in winter though.

How much do you actually get for that shit birds?

60-75/h cash onsite, 100+ offsite

Come at me Ric

It revolves around wedding season funnily enough. Do get a few in winter though.

60-75/h cash onsite, 100+ offsite

Come at me Ric

My area only deals with people worth $30m and up

So probably most of the vic wasteland actually

The first set of rims I bought for my 33 back in the day...I was moving them out to the driveway to fit....Mum offered to help, I said nah it's all good I've got it...she ignores and helps anyway...rolls one a few meters and drops it face down... Thanks Mum :thumbsup:

What's the job?

Just filled up the ute...$104 fuaarrrk

Reminded me of when I was selling my range rover wheels off the golf, went to get the tyres stripped at a local beaurepaires, guy managed to damage 3 rims on the tyre machine and one of them dropped face flat when was moving it to the machine, then had the nerve to ask for money for the work, even though the rims needed repainting

Need a job that I can work whilst at uni. Besides waiting.

Ideas?

Thought you were working at carwash?

Boss dropping the alan mance partnership/deal. Not much work besides actually washing cars, which i dont fancy that much.

oic, wasn't that good money for him though

Yeah it was. But they're f**king him around and stuff. Boss has deals with Wilson Security and few others now though, so that's made up for it. But that's just washing their cars.

Applied for aldi just then. Gonna spam a few more job ads.

Aaaaand 6 day working week has just hit me. Should have used Sunday for rest and a decent bed time. This week is going to be fked :(