SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anybody know why brakes would creak? I noticed it the first time I tested the new sukairain out, but it wasn't there before the previous owner did the roady (and possibly had the pads replaced, I don't remember what he said).

Also, how do I get the centre caps off of Super Advans? #@Miguelone do you know?

Edited by bucket_boy101

Maybe not bedded in properly? Go give it some long hard sustained braking, or accel + brake at the same time for a few seconds

so after driving pulsar yesterday, i think its going to be a pretty mean machine lol. new turbo sounds like a truck spooling up (didnt put over a few psi in it though). sound with new manifold will make many silvias jelly and Race port BOV is a nice addition too :) but any chance of talking cops out of anything has officially gone out the window #skylinelyf

eagerly awaiting tune results from today. just hope no one at edge motorworks steals any parts haha. I walked in and once they found out it was a pulsar "hey bro do you have a drivers seat for sale?" "im after a front pipe for the N15 over there". was like walking into drift sales.

I think I'm at about 5 weeks waiting for a manifold to get put on now, I am a patient man but fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

It is a biatch to put on :P

Also curious to know which workshop it is at now

Also Simon. Teddies. You aware?

Anybody know why brakes would creak? I noticed it the first time I tested the new sukairain out, but it wasn't there before the previous owner did the roady (and possibly had the pads replaced, I don't remember what he said).

Also, how do I get the centre caps off of Super Advans? #@Miguelone do you know?

You need an advan centrecap tool. Otherwise you can grab them with multigrips or hit it off with a screwdriver/punch and a hammer but you will damage them.

need dyno tuner ASAP. Cihan is wasting my time.

lemme know of anyone not limited by noise curfews and willing to work late for extra reacharounds.

edit: just rang most tuners in melb and all have closed for today or tied up with other work. :( looks like ill be starting late tomorrow.

need dyno tuner ASAP. Cihan is wasting my time.

lemme know of anyone not limited by noise curfews and willing to work late for extra reacharounds.

edit: just rang most tuners in melb and all have closed for today or tied up with other work. :( looks like ill be starting late tomorrow.

That sucks

Try racepace? They are open Saturdays?

Your going to be hard pressed to find one before track day tomorrow :(

Destroy them, I have 2x sets to choose from.

Oh and I also have sa3r's, you buy.

Mike showed me pics. You have silver ones, yeah? I like my silver ones. Look good on the car. I just don't want to destroy my centre caps, but can't find a tool for them anywhere, what with them being discontinued.