SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

So leaving to miami / cruise / NY / vegas at the end of the week, any of you wasteland brahs got any awesome suggestions of landmarks to check out / food etc.?

Go to a baseball match

preferably Yankees

NY go up the top of the rock, better view than Empire plus you can get pics of empire plus no crowds/lines

topoftherocknyc.com

eat white castle.

sure not the best food in the world but damn I love that film.

eat hotdogs from a cart

avoid olive garden, bubba gump, blah blah blah

go to hells kitchen and eat instead

how you finding the ute dezz? can you fit the bike in the back??

Goes good, bitch to park coz u cant see shit especially with the hard lid, but I'll get a reverse camera to fix that.

You can fit the bike, on an angle and the gate will close, or straight and the gate will be open a touch. Was easier borrowing my mates trailer for PI today as I was the only one going, and cbf taking the hard lid off...

Thinking i'll just buy a trailer if one comes up for the right price...

And I think its time for a new laptop...this one has been falling apart for a while after I dropped it...but it was manageable..now the I is f**ked...didn't realize how often you use I when typing until having to smash it down for it to work...

Go to a baseball match

preferably Yankees

NY go up the top of the rock, better view than Empire plus you can get pics of empire plus no crowds/lines

topoftherocknyc.com

eat white castle.

sure not the best food in the world but damn I love that film.

eat hotdogs from a cart

avoid olive garden, bubba gump, blah blah blah

go to hells kitchen and eat instead

nice! some good suggestions will be sure to check them out.

keen for a lot of their food places actually, want to check out Dennys

Goes good, bitch to park coz u cant see shit especially with the hard lid, but I'll get a reverse camera to fix that.

You can fit the bike, on an angle and the gate will close, or straight and the gate will be open a touch. Was easier borrowing my mates trailer for PI today as I was the only one going, and cbf taking the hard lid off...

Thinking i'll just buy a trailer if one comes up for the right price...

ah yeh that's good you got a mate with a bike trailer how hard is track riding? been thinking about it for a bit but would suck if I came off and binned my new bike lol

do you use laptop for work? should get like a toughbook or something and claim it on tax?

if not you can replace keyboards in about 5 minutes depending on the laptop too

Edited by UNR33L