SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

nice! some good suggestions will be sure to check them out.

keen for a lot of their food places actually, want to check out Dennys

ah yeh that's good you got a mate with a bike trailer how hard is track riding? been thinking about it for a bit but would suck if I came off and binned my new bike lol

do you use laptop for work? should get like a toughbook or something and claim it on tax?

if not you can replace keyboards in about 5 minutes depending on the laptop too

Track riding isn't 'hard'... you just go at your own pace anyway.. Probably wouldn't be doing it on a 20k bike unless you're loaded, but I guess if you're going slow enough the risk is pretty low...

Only use it for work at home, so not like its on site etc.. Due for a new one anyway..

Nismo indicators, should I go clear or smoked? Body colour is black, so I'm thinking clear, but I can't decide.

Definitely smoked. clear will look aids on black

Nismo indicators, should I go clear or smoked? Body colour is black, so I'm thinking clear, but I can't decide.

pretty sure my cousin sells them

http://jdmracing.com.au/

/shameless plug haha

smoked will give tuff look, clear will give clean look.

Edited by UNR33L

Track riding isn't 'hard'... you just go at your own pace anyway.. Probably wouldn't be doing it on a 20k bike unless you're loaded, but I guess if you're going slow enough the risk is pretty low...

Only use it for work at home, so not like its on site etc.. Due for a new one anyway..

Definitely smoked. clear will look aids on black

Yeah I was thinking same thing, probably better off buying a unregged 8 year old cbr1000 or something if I wanna get into it lol

Hows the experience compare to car track days?

So Red Bull Racing (and so Vettel etc) are (or were) at my Uni today.

Guess who was in a literature lecture...

really? would be awesome to meet riccardo i reckon - seems like the type of guy that would answer your questions and not get annoyed lol

gonna miss the f1 :( but i'll be in miami so I got that going for me which is nice.

really? would be awesome to meet riccardo i reckon - seems like the type of guy that would answer your questions and not get annoyed lol

gonna miss the f1 :( but i'll be in miami so I got that going for me which is nice.

Enjoying the company of other men?

He is/was here too, I'm told!