SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Not true. HDD's actually have a higher failure rate than SSD's. I've also experienced this myself, never had to return an SSD but I've had multiple HDD's fail in the past.

western digital. say no to those.

So the BC automotive R32 GTR, winner of open class at WTAC last year was stolen yesterday with it's trailer.

How the hell do they think they will be able to sell a car that is 100% custom parts,

So the BC automotive R32 GTR, winner of open class at WTAC last year was stolen yesterday with it's trailer.

How the hell do they think they will be able to sell a car that is 100% custom parts,

they don't. They just want to have a crack at a time attack themselves :P

On a serious note though, that's f**ked eh! Bunch of filthy no good for nothing thieves

I had an early model SSD die on me with a bunch of corrupted write errors, kept hosing my windows install... Friend of mine who built his PC at the same time had the exact same problem so we RMA'd them both... Serial numbers were 3 apart.

SSD Failures vs HDD Failures though, SSD's are awesome for reliability because of no moving parts... The Limited Writes isn't really an issue for home use unless you're using the first SSD's ever released.