SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

And JB website only has the 15" version, has 16gb RAM vs 8gb for the other 3 above, but also $400 more (and with a smaller screen)

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers/asus/n-series-15-inch-touch-notebook-sku-419058/

this ones got a touch screen which explains why it's a bit more $$

Edited by UNR33L

What I assume are the MR2 club are loading their cars into albert park for display

Naturally you must've guessed that because they're all prancing around with their boyfriends on their arm, not because you saw their motor vehicles. :P

would much rather pay a quarter of the price and actually watch some interesting racing with variety.

I just sit back and watch Mohsens facebook posts about car dramas... it's butt-clenchingly exciting.

• Like 1

lol so true. dont really see the appeal of going to the F1s at all. would much rather pay a quarter of the price and actually watch some interesting racing with variety.

Went for free last year, wasn't bad. Don't mind watching any motorsport as long as there's left and right corners

Nascar is probably the best spectator sport...and it was designed before every flamin mongrel had a TV and cameras everywhere...so back in the 50s It would of been great...but now more people watch motor racing on TV than at the track so its a different ballgame..

found a nice spot on the hill at PI the other day...and its completely different when you can see nearly the whole track, you see people passing and all the action and know whats going on without having to look at a screen or listen to a commentator...

So i can totally understand Nascar.....Its pedal to the metal non stop speed and action