SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Lol they look similar to the BBS RG-R's you sold me :P

Hahaha yep, regretted selling the BBS wheels since that day. This was the next best thing I could do haha

shiieeet. hope you got air suspension in there.

Not sure if serious orrrrrr....... :P

they are 20's????? f**k me. commos just swallow massive rims.....

VE arches are huge

Like the 300C, only 22s will fill them

Was considering 22s but a few things stopped me:

1: 22s with decent offsets don't exist

2: With the bags aired out, the 22s would foul on everything, including bumper brackets

3: 22s make the VE look like a matchbox car. TBH 21" would be the perfect size, but they hardly exist lol

• Like 1

Was considering 22s but a few things stopped me:

1: 22s with decent offsets don't exist

2: With the bags aired out, the 22s would foul on everything, including bumper brackets

3: 22s make the VE look like a matchbox car. TBH 21" would be the perfect size, but they hardly exist lol

20s are fine and much more practical; was speaking strictly in terms of filling guards if it was the desired effect.

was serious haha. question answered.

Oops, sorry bud! I talk that much shit about them that I thought everybody knew hahaha :cheers:

20s are fine and much more practical; was speaking strictly in terms of filling guards if it was the desired effect.

All good mate. Yeah, 22s would defiently fill the guards out better from a side-on profile view, but angle the camerea to 3/4 rear or 3/4 front view and it becomes obvious they tuck way too much and don't fill out the guards properly. Had my time with tucking and wanted something different so tried to get the guards filled out witha bit of "flushness" (dirty word haha)

Edited by turbodragon

is it now the time that 20's have become practical.

wow i remember when 16's and 17's where coming out on factory cars and we all thought they where huge.

in short.

i feel old.

is it now the time that 20's have become practical.

wow i remember when 16's and 17's where coming out on factory cars and we all thought they where huge.

in short.

i feel old.

Word.

Not rare, I do see them pop up every now and then.

I believe Import Monster have a set in 18x10 at the moment.