SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Your pubes seem a bit burnt and likes wrinkling like an old fart, your weiner...well it's a bit deformed... not sure who the other two came from.. just saying.
I believe the words you were actually looking for are something like this 'you have over cooked the onions and the sausages'.

But I forgive you're lack of definition and articulated vocabulary, as I know that some people in this world have not had the blessing to have the same or similar level of understanding and education that I have been provided.

But I do appreciate you're efforts. As I am know it must be really difficult for you to communicate effectively with others.

Thank you for trying though and please take care of yourself.

I believe the words you were actually looking for are something like this 'you have over cooked the onions and the sausages'.

But I forgive you're lack of definition and articulated vocabulary, as I know that some people in this world have not had the blessing to have the same or similar level of understanding and education that I have been provided.

But I do appreciate you're efforts. As I am know it must be really difficult for you to communicate effectively with others.

Thank you for trying though and please take care of yourself.

Berates troll over low level of education.

Uses wrong your/you're