SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

sold -

basically the amount owing has to be no more than the balance owing to the finance company or the deal wont happen.

i.e. if you buy for $25k but guy owes $28k that balance of $3k needs paying to finance company before things can proceed. Other than that its pretty straight forward the finance companies will work out the money between themselves and title etc.

Ohhh I think I get it. So as an example, if I was to sell my car on lease that has $20k owing, ideally I need to sell it for at least $20k to clear the title correct? Anything under and I will need to pay the difference (if I sold it for $18k, I pay $2k to the finance company to make $20k)?

What about swapping? Is it a matter of telling the finance company the vehicle the lease is on has changed and they swap it over?

Me thinking that was supposed to be May, since this month has had a couple of events.

But keen on dyno day since exhaust leak fixed today (been waiting on metal exhaust gaskets)

Also wondering if there will be any more monthly meets? any excuse to not have to plan dinner/resort to eating saladas.

Thanks, I figured that may be the case.

Also +1 for monthly meet.

Ohhh I think I get it. So as an example, if I was to sell my car on lease that has $20k owing, ideally I need to sell it for at least $20k to clear the title correct? Anything under and I will need to pay the difference (if I sold it for $18k, I pay $2k to the finance company to make $20k)?

What about swapping? Is it a matter of telling the finance company the vehicle the lease is on has changed and they swap it over?

yeah spot on you'd have to make up the difference.

Never done a swap i cant imagine a finance company been keen on facilitating a swap either to be honest - of course thats opinion not fact.

yeah spot on you'd have to make up the difference.

Never done a swap i cant imagine a finance company been keen on facilitating a swap either to be honest - of course thats opinion not fact.

Cool cool, makes sense. Thanks heaps mate :cheers:

Me thinking that was supposed to be May, since this month has had a couple of events.

But keen on dyno day since exhaust leak fixed today (been waiting on metal exhaust gaskets)

Also wondering if there will be any more monthly meets? any excuse to not have to plan dinner/resort to eating saladas.

Don't think Dyno day doing ahead. Monthly meets being worked on, happy to hear any ideas though :)

Was there plenty of this?

grownup_corner_1_640_09.jpg

On another note, has a place for this weekend's dyno day/BBQ been organised? It would be good to catch up with some members - been a while.

The 2014 events page still shows the place as TBC.

Haha I can also confirm there was some talent there!

I don't think Dyno day is happening any time soon afaik (though it was meant to be this month as per calendar)

Don't think Dyno day doing ahead. Monthly meets being worked on, happy to hear any ideas though :)

Is the Garage Cafe still around?

I guess the main issue is finding something central, where there's plenty of parking - would a place in Melbourne Central work?

You mean maggi noodles?

Sorry I havnt organized anything as of late, no one wanted to host the dyno day, and I've had a bit of shit going on. Should be atleast a go kart day going forward sometime soon