SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ah k. Disc issues will definitely do that, exacerbated by any form issues too. Should speak to Dan in the gym section...he has similar issues with discs I think and has found ways around them. If you ever want me to take a look at your form I can always do that :)

Need to get back into it, just not motivated at the moment, spending 12 hours a day away from the house

you break one already? thought turbo wasnt on yet :P

I only know about 32a and 70V boxes. sorry broski.

all good man, your my pulsar guy, so any questions i have, i come to you!

apparently they where fitted to exa's n14's and 15's. with the ga16 engine.... might have to take a few wreckers trips.

How'd you do that, Tony?

My back wasn't 100% on back day (think i somehow tweaked it doing squats)

Come Romanian dead lifts I thought to myself don't be a pussy and do it phaggot. And the lower back back gave way on the way down

Struggled to walk and move for the next day or so. This was prob 2 months ago?

Started doing deadllfts again this week, concentrating hard on form and doing stretches prior. Normally i used to just go straight into a working set

all good man, your my pulsar guy, so any questions i have, i come to you!

apparently they where fitted to exa's n14's and 15's. with the ga16 engine.... might have to take a few wreckers trips.

hmmmmm maybe...

when googling, just include pulsar.org.au and any related threads should pop up. Or hit up the Pulsar Group of Australia, mate of mine is wrecking an N14 pulsar Q this week. (ill ask him)

Sometimes those injuries are good in the long term because they force us to reconsider and reset form; start from scratch again. More often than not you end up coming back stronger (unless you did some proper long term debilitating damage). Strongest bench I ever put up was after a shoulder injury that put me out for 6 months and had to start from empty bar again!

Also +1 for mobility stretches. Best way to pick up if something is wrong with joints / something not quite right and that you shouldn't put weight on them. The only time I adopt the don't be a pussy mentality is when tired. Learnt from shoulder injury that if something doesn't feel right I should play it safe until it does.

Also +1 for mobility stretches. Best way to pick up if something is wrong with joints / something not quite right and that you shouldn't put weight on them. The only time I adopt the don't be a pussy mentality is when tired. Learnt from shoulder injury that if something doesn't feel right I should play it safe until it does.

Yup was probably better for me in the long run :thumbsup:

gym thread that way ------>

Back on wasteland topic then

Do+you+even+feel+.+It+s+also+a+wallpaper

• Like 3

sorry Platts, mates N14 was SR20.

try fb.

lol @ bodybuilding forum members having feelings.

course they have feels.

they where broken by alpha gettin thur gurl/guy thats why they lift.

it eases the pain.

zyzz_feel.jpg?itok=v0_4x2Frweights_before_dates_forever_alone_meme_

dcpbs.jpg