SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ended up getting Salsas - Chicken Fajita Burrito

In a bowl is the same thing, its just a deconstructed burrito... on a bit more lettuce

Ended up getting Salsas - Chicken Fajita Burrito

In a bowl is the same thing, its just a deconstructed burrito... on a bit more lettuce

Love Salsas

Especially the chips! And dipping sauces!

The mexicrinkle seasoning is what makes them.

Just like peri salt is what makes Nandos.

Now, I love Mexican, but can we all agree that every Mexican dish is the same thing in a different shape - beef/chicken and corn with some sort of salad item and cheese. This covers enchiladas, tacos soft and hard, burritos, fajitas, nachos, quasedillas and so on.

Now, I love Mexican, but can we all agree that every Mexican dish is the same thing in a different shape - beef/chicken and corn with some sort of salad item and cheese. This covers enchiladas, tacos soft and hard, burritos, fajitas, nachos, quasedillas and so on.

This si true.

yet it doesnt stop them charging $25 for a main even though the kitchen uses like 4 ingredients.

next monthly meet at Taco Bills Springvale for drinks. then wander over next door for half price indian.

This si true.

yet it doesnt stop them charging $25 for a main even though the kitchen uses like 4 ingredients.

next monthly meet at Taco Bills Springvale for drinks. then wander over next door for half price indian.

I have never liked the Taco's at Taco Bills, maybe I've just had bad ones

Carlos cantina in Boronia...half price Monday Tuesday Wednesday. Fast food prices with restaurant food. All kinds of win.

• Like 1