SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Do the new changes apply to people that already have club reg too? My mate mentioned it tonight and seemed to think it will, which is what the mazda/rotary clubs said in their posts about it...

My mate just bought a VL calais, been in storage for 12 years, has 180,000kms, log books, in 100% original condition... Something Mohomo would appreciate....not me however.

And any car which is "Modified" with have a plate like 242123-M

Makes it very convenient for the HWP to know which cars are classics and which are Modified.

Well because they were generally show cars or historic cars...they traditionally didn't use the road very often so why should they pay the same rego as you...

Unfortunately people abused the system and took advantage of its loopholes...So those holes have been filled

what does yours have in terms of mods etc

and how often you driving it? is it daily?

also dont think ive seen pics ?

Mods = f**kall as I lost interest after having a baby

Hamish

new rules coming into place for the club rego

you need full RWC and no mods outside VSI-8, ie exact same as having normal rego now.

so if you doing it, get in quick b4 rules change.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11419038

it's retrospective :/

Haha I reckon it's because of the mass flood of all imports becoming eligible for it.

pretty much

thanks guys.

its all f**king well and good telling me to run 12psi. but i would rather be safe. so kiss my aaaayayayron.

scotty. you told me to find one last night hahahahaha.

For an engine worth $200, and it comes with a free Micra, you seem overly worried to blow it up...

Don't listen to your pommy Micra poof mates, they don't know squat about ethanol/e85. Send me the link to your thread so I can teach them a thing or two.

• Like 2