SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeah I think I've got a stock 25 actuator hanging around... kept it in case I had to go back to stock, but I've since sold my stock turbo so not much use for it anymore.

It'll be the 5psi spring (it is increased to 7psi (+2) by the stock boost controller once above 5000ish rpm) but you can use for $20 bleed valve from ebay to do the same thing.

Edit: Btw Plattsy I pulled out my clutch alignment tool last night and put it in the power meter box at my joint in Vermont. So if you're in the area, give me a bell and you can go grab it whenever.

ha.

you know it prob will go 12 maybe even more. but i wnna start off safe, aint nobody got time for blowing an engine on a dyno.

im actually trying to source a decent second hand ebc. a friend has one for free but i need to do some work for him to get it.

i have no time.

i know i dont need it.

you dont need a 1j sat there rusting, but you have one. your point is invalid. i didnt need a turbo either.

any way. wheres good to eat around vermont, might as well get the preggo wife some food while im out!

If you like the spice, chicken 65 hot at Rich Mahal. Can be a tad dry sometimes. Beef rendang is good too.