SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Pregnant women do love food

And complaining. Wahhhh my water broke!

Quiet bitch, Credence Clearwater is on.

• Like 1

hmmm shannons charging $700 for laid-up cover while car is not on the road... not sure if value or not. either way, still cheaper than the regular full-comp.

My full comp is less than that

despite passing that place almost daily, i've yet to try. pretty sure my dad goes there from time to time says it's okay tho.

The meats are hit and miss, sometimes great sometimes shit.

You go there for their roti, which is always perfection and good value.

Khazana at Knox O-Zone do a good Indian feed. Banquet is all you can eat mains and it's much better quality than Rich.

hmmm shannons charging $700 for laid-up cover while car is not on the road... not sure if value or not. either way, still cheaper than the regular full-comp.

Aka third party, for which $700 is a joke rip off.

chicken 65 isn't hot

I'd probably say spice tolerance levels is a personal thing.

The level of spice may not be beyond your tolerances but could be for others.

Jeez Hamish get it together man

• Like 1

My full comp is less than that

Cause your car isnt worth $700 :P

Aka third party, for which $700 is a joke rip off.

Its covered for its full value if stolen, damaged whilst in garage or in transit. So not quite 3rd party.

There's more to it than tolerances too. I'd refer to a large range of atypically spicy foods as being hot, despite me being able to tolerate bhut jolokia ingredients.

So to me it's like saying a car isn't fast. You could say the new GTR is fast...then some wanker who drag races professionally could say it's not, just to try and make himself feel superior to everyone else. But the car is still fast, because it's faster than a hell of a lot of cars and most people would say it's fast.

Similarly, chicken 65 has a solid kick to it and the writing chalked on the window by the chef says says hot, too...so it's hot.

Hatish

There's more to it than tolerances too. I'd refer to a large range of atypically spicy foods as being hot, despite me being able to tolerate bhut jolokia ingredients.

So to me it's like saying a car isn't fast. You could say the new GTR is fast...then some wanker who drag races professionally could say it's not, just to try and make himself feel superior to everyone else. But the car is still fast, because it's faster than a hell of a lot of cars and most people would say it's fast.

Similarly, chicken 65 has a solid kick to it and the writing chalked on the window by the chef says says hot, too...so it's hot.

Hatish

so your calling hamish a wanker...... basically.

Cause your car isnt worth $700 :P

Its covered for its full value if stolen, damaged whilst in garage or in transit. So not quite 3rd party.

Is your car worth more than 10k? And by that I mean, are you currently insured for more than that, that they would pay out to you?

Is your car worth more than 10k? And by that I mean, are you currently insured for more than that, that they would pay out to you?

Agreed value is $16k or something i think.

My understanding is that its the same as comprehensive, but not covered if in an accident when driving on the road.

Yeah its only handy if you're going away on holidays/overseas for ages, or the car is not running and won't be on the road. You'll still be covered if it gets pulled out of the garage and stolen while you're away.

Agreed value is $16k or something i think.

My understanding is that its the same as comprehensive, but not covered if in an accident when driving on the road.

Fair enough then. Cause my third party theft is about $300 on Skyline and that covers theft for $10k, which is fine for a 33.

Used to be full comp but didn't see the point to $800 full comp on a car worth 10k and especially not when the full comp excess is higher than the third party excess. One year of third party and I've already saved an excess worth of dollars or money to repair some shit happening to my car.

it originally came at the time of Mahendravaram I, a Pallava King who defeated the Kalabhras. Mahendravaram I is seen as a hero by many in the Tamil Nadu district and legend has it he himself slaughtered 65 enemy soldiers and upon victory ordered a grand feast. His personal chefs took the remains of the 65 slaughtered and cooked them such a way that all were awed at the fantastic taste of human flesh. Since then the main ingredient has changed to chicken following the demise of cannibalism, yet the precise spices and cooking method remains the same. Chefs decided the name the dish Chicken 65, as the original dish contained 65 corpses.

Now hungry for enemy soldiers

Enemy soldier night @ Alvin's this sat