SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

buffets are rubbish. substandard seafood 90% of the time too.

and who the hell eats the rubbish they leave in those heated pans?

hell, if i wanted 2 doz of oysters and half a kilo of prawns, they'd easily be less than 40$. and i can be sure they're fresh and properly prepped.

Edited by xALmoN

Used to work at pizza hut as a driver... We'd constantly be like "Whooops, she accidentally put too much cheese on this one... Better make a fresh one for the customer"

Also, had a free-trade agreement with the subway next door... We gave them pizzas, they gave us bread which we'd put pizza hut toppings on and put through our ovens...

One afternoon not long ago at work, dropped couple of watermelons and cracked them.

Co worker and I decided to chop them, ate them and share it to others without mark it down as waste (we don't know how to as we weren't trained for that), t'was good snack.

/csb

lol yeah used to get chefs in all the time come and try to get money off product that was a day or two away from used by...or damage it themselves...

Couple weeks ago, a elderly greek woman came to me when I did markdowns.

She complained of a product that isn't on special when 3 other products that are on special and she demanded me to mark that non-special product down.

I refused.

That is the last time she came to me (she'd been coming on me for weeks with different products), glad she's someone else's problem.

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards...I always end up getting the same shit though as I don't really know much about the indian dishes and the descriptions don't sound too appetizing...

Butter chicken and a Korma usually get a run..