SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Oh behalf of buttf**k mc ass-fist, I am writing to request that you cease and desist from using our client's trademarked name blah blah blah

I'd be happy to call it buttf**k mc ass-fist for that coin

Can't see you winning too many Government contracts with that name, which is ironic considering it's what they do best.

although their broom guys do a decent job already..

damn, well that doesn't leave me many options...I'd like to say I'm good at sucking dick...but I'm not

Oh behalf of buttf**k mc ass-fist, I am writing to request that you cease and desist from using our client's trademarked name blah blah blah

f**king lawyers

You polish cars good too, but I'm not too sure they'll need that.

Nah too much hard work, be easier just to sell them drugs...tradies love drugs...

So, Saturday night I had an altercation.

Drinks flowing, everybody joking around. Ripped a joke with some body, he took it seriously and waited till I turned around before he had the balls to take a swing.

Piece of shit goat lovers.

Now at the ear and eye hospital, awaiting possible surgery. Vision in the left eye permanently impaired.

Also. Wtb. 1000cc injectors

Drinks flowing, everybody joking around. Ripped a joke with some body, he took it seriously and waited till I turned around before he had the balls to take a swing.

Now at the ear and eye hospital, awaiting possible surgery. Vision in the left eye permanently impaired.

Fark mate, doesn't sound good.

Greg is upgrading to 1400's and has 1000's he wants to get rid of. I can ask him if you like. Or I can get new Xspurt 1000's modified to suit an RB26...

f**king coward.

Go to cops & get him charged, then convicted.

Use conviction to aid in filing civil suit.

Sue him for every penny possible.

Once he has paid whatever he can, take him back to court to obtain judgement against him for the debt + costs and force bankrupt him.

Ruin his life as much as possible - legally

Fkn got dman

What did you say? Let us know how your eye turns out. Did your friend step in and sort him out? If not get him done for assault

Apparently I instigated it, I don't really remember the lead up to it but someone was saying I was calling him a fag lol, apparently. I remember him playing along and saying let's go on the grass, all fun and games and he got serious so I left it and walked off.

One mutual friend said that's sexual harassment...

you could have f**ked his mother in front of him. he still cold cocked you.

hope you well mate. ive been glassed before, its not cool.

im guessing he hit you with something to f**k up your eye?!

This is perfect opportunity to call cousins and get old mate cut.

So if he waited for you to turn around, why is ur eye injured?

even more of a dog act.

you confront the flamin mongrel one and one and beat the f**k out of him. telling him your going to do it before hand.