SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Also I'm selling 1000cc injectors as of like, tomorrow I think.

They work and stuff. Well! Even if you max them out, and so on. Yep. Totes good value and all that. If I've used it and it hasn't broken near-instantly it's good and officially curse free.

are you kidding...they are all over this "one punch" thing lately....its a guarenteed winner..

sue for medical costs and criminal compensation, probably walk away with 5k minimum...

use money to pay some other flamin mongrel to bash him for you...

As if the flog would have 5k would be a pointless exercise

Slipper surface or shit tyres + twit trying to get a knee down on a road covered in debris. Going too fast in the corners for an unmaintained road he hasn't seen the conditions of. Must have used up all his brains on choosing to ride with full leathers and left none for his riding. But that wouldn't have saved his broken bones if he'd hit one of those trees or the road sign.

Keep seeing Aaron's old one around the traps

i did some digging and its not Aarons....just looks exactly the same

As if the flog would have 5k would be a pointless exercise

you get paid whether he has cash or not , criminal compensation....geez, did you never watch Chopper?

also if flamin mongrel gets a conviction....you've potentially f**ked him for life...this of course depends what he wants to do with his life...

Also could depend on circumstances as judge may decide that he was antogonized into violence...but even so it is highly frowned upon..either way you're not going to lose.