SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

New graphics card appeared to be DOA... was actually stopping my computer from booting up at all, old gfx card still working fine.

Updated to the "Latest" BIOS version according to the MSI Live Updater, still dead with the card plugged in...

Discovered that there were Beta BIOS's for my Motherboard as well, 18 months newer than the "Latest" BIOS that the MSI Site supplied me with.

Flashed one of them on, Bob's your slightly creepy uncle, up and running like a champ. Tonight, I shall play watch dogs at High Settings instead of Pov Spec.

Can't wait for this day to be over.

I don't need you to tell me how f**king good pulp fiction is ok? I'm the one who watched it. I know how good it is.

But you know what's on my mind right now.. it ain't the movies on go

Get the f**k out my face with that shit! The motherf**ker that said that shit never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

Get the f**k out my face with that shit! The motherf**ker that said that shit never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

I'm just sayin, I'M JUST SAYIN, it's f**kin dangerous, to have a race car, in the f**kin red. That's all. I could blow

Updated to the "Latest" BIOS version according to the MSI Live Updater, still dead with the card plugged in...

Discovered that there were Beta BIOS's for my Motherboard as well, 18 months newer than the "Latest" BIOS that the MSI Site supplied me with.

That's your problem right there mate

That's your problem right there mate

IT Professionals.... The only place where being a BETA is better than being an ALPHA

I'm just sayin, I'M JUST SAYIN, it's f**kin dangerous, to have a race car, in the f**kin red. That's all. I could blow

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf**ker, motherf**ker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE f**k AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERf**kER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're f**kin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this African American's skull!

Certainly did.

I bought 3 x $50 BP fuel vouchers on my way there, which we gave away as door prizes via raffle tickets.

First number called, me :D Winrar!

Certainly did.

Bought 3 x $50 BP fuel vouchers on my way there, which we gave away as door prizes via raffle tickets.

First number called, me :D Winrar!

good stuff! ill make the june one in the turbo shopping cart. i promisie.

Oh ya, if you can't use the actuator, I'm happy to buy it back.

thats cool. ill make sure scotty doesnt chop it up then lol

Good Guy Odie: full refund on sold second hand parts.

what a champ.