SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

deposits wont be sugar.

They are very likely a residue from soluble organic junk in your tank. Kept petrol for awhile? Some gunk settles at the bottom, i expect its the same for e85, except e85 dissolves that shit, and drops them when it evaporates completely.

If your bored on the weekend come around!

Otherwise was going to buy a solder on the weekend and fix my front indicator light, as the wiring as torn off

I'm working Saturday, but free that evening or Sunday morning?

I tried these first:

Narva plus 120

but only lasted about 3 months, moved to phillips, getting at least a year out of these.

No good. Didn't touch the bulb glass during installation, did you? Should have written them an email...they generally send out replacements when that happens in such a short time.

Obviously performance globes differ in life to standard globes but should be getting more than 3 months out of them.

No good. Didn't touch the bulb glass during installation, did you? Should have written them an email...they generally send out replacements when that happens in such a short time.

Obviously performance globes differ in life to standard globes but should be getting more than 3 months out of them.

nah use rubber gloves when handling them to be sure.

didn't want them again if die quick as you have to dismantel parts of the engine bay to replace, (either the whole airbox or the battery and cradle)

so changed up to phillips.

hey if i plod around in 2nd gear and low speed the car is quiet jerky

not beef jerky, but kinda engine revving jerky, almost makes me look like i cant drive

is that the mega cams doing that?? is it something i can tune out with more or less ign timing?

only happens on light cruise in 2nd gear at low speed, if i open the throttle it goes away

hey if i plod around in 2nd gear and low speed the car is quiet jerky

not beef jerky, but kinda engine revving jerky, almost makes me look like i cant drive

is that the mega cams doing that?? is it something i can tune out with more or less ign timing?

only happens on light cruise in 2nd gear at low speed, if i open the throttle it goes away

My car does this. Wasnt sure if cams or just setup. 3 different tuners and still does it, so not sure if tune will help