SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

looking at MR manual

i might have speed dependant wiper mode

sounds handy

does yours have this hamish

also from memory most evo's have auto-window up and mirror fold in when you press the door luck button twice

how does it work if you dont have the factory key? my key is a mitsubishi one but there's no buttons on it and the alarm has a seperate thingy - would it still do the press twice trick ?

found a pink 2004 CS lancer at pick a part

and hey presto, same plug

the plug is part of the main harness - wired in the DSS box and the engine management system, who ever wired these things in will know if you have your seal belt undone

attachicon.gifIMG00248-20140601-0944.jpg

yeah so all good

v happy now

just need to "fit it" so that its in the engine bay

nice...it always pays to look hey...

btw i just quoted that too annoy Mick

looking at MR manual

sounds handy

also from memory most evo's have auto-window up and mirror fold in when you press the door luck button twice

how does it work if you dont have the factory key? my key is a mitsubishi one but there's no buttons on it and the alarm has a seperate thingy - would it still do the press twice trick ?

I have both. Alarm is viper but it's got different functionality if I were to double press (stuff like unlock without sound).

Mitsu key fob buttons will do that though. Pretty nifty.

What I think hamish is trying to say is.

80% of fifo's are the stereo type he states.

and 100% of those fifos in his 80% barrier are tradies.

other 20% who dont fall into the stereotype, engineers :P

So, All fifo tradies are what hatish states.

Muahahahahaha

That's pretty much perfect

looking at MR manual

sounds handy

This isn't meant to sound rude... But it probably will :P

DID YOU THINK ABOUT MAYBE PRESSING THE FUCKING BUTTON TWICE AND SEEING WHAT YOUR CAR DOES?

• Like 2

Finally after 6 years get the car running properly, with everything accounted for and working and shit.

aaaaaand bin it into an embankment at 30kmh entirely off throttle, driving entirely non-hoonlike the day after.

f**k.

Finally after 6 years get the car running properly, with everything accounted for and working and shit.

aaaaaand bin it into an embankment at 30kmh entirely off throttle, driving entirely non-hoonlike the day after.

f**k.

just saw this on facebook,,...f**king awesome dude :thumbsup:

wait.......................you did what ..:blink: