SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

GTX3076

2.8 (comp is supposedly 8.2) - Stock exhaust manifold, stock airbox, 3in exhaust, automatic transmission (the slip up top was 8% through it), return flow cooler, etc.

As for how it occurred.. it really did occur at about 30kmh, driving in 4th gear (which is 5th for you manual people) minding my own business turning right, UNDER the 'advisory' speed for that corner.

I had 30 eggs in the passenger seat. None of them cracked. I hope this leads Mr Shannons Assessor to believe me when I say I wasn't driving like a tool in the rain and it was a low speed impact.

See photos I linked a few posts above with the imgur link

Or I'll just post it again -> http://imgur.com/a/2JKpW

Pretty much had a direct impact on both passenger side wheels - whatever holds them straight (i.e, rods of which I do not know/cannot define/of unknown origin) are clearly snapped or bent. Or I just got a free wheel alignment of about 30 degrees of toe at the rear, and a front passenger wheel which decides it doesn't have time to listen to the steering rack anymore.

There's a good fist/sized (in volume) dent in the front bumper too, right under the front indicator on the passenger side. I didn't take a photo of that cause I dunno, I was busy being rained on, and such.

yeah...thats shits not gunna buff out....that rear quarter was all f**ked up beforehand anyway whoever fixed it previously did a shithouse job....maybe it will get fixed properly this time...

it was right here -> https://goo.gl/maps/r4XxQ

There's a farm here -> https://goo.gl/maps/SAsmh that claims to sell the best eggs in the world. They're really good. What better thing to randomly do on a sunday than taking a nice relaxed drive through the hills to buy eggs, to just enjoy the fact your car is finally working, because it's far too wet to do any 'spirited' driving?

People saw the dyno sheet and asked me what its like to drive... I don't even know.

I'm just going to cry myself to sleep now.

maybe you should invest in my plates? just for the lols. it absorbs bad luck.

as proof, i haven't gotten my 34 stolen! (could be because auto, but better not jinx it!)

it was right here -> https://goo.gl/maps/r4XxQ

There's a farm here -> https://goo.gl/maps/SAsmh that claims to sell the best eggs in the world. They're really good. What better thing to randomly do on a sunday than taking a nice relaxed drive through the hills to buy eggs, to just enjoy the fact your car is finally working, because it's far too wet to do any 'spirited' driving?

People saw the dyno sheet and asked me what its like to drive... I don't even know.

I'm just going to cry myself to sleep now.

Dude that sucks!

On another topic

Don't ever go to burwood hwy tepanyake. Had to go for a bday and now I'm f**ked with food poisoning.

Fkn disgraceful cooks were using the spatulas to turn the lights on/off and and used the same cloth the waitresses used to clean the tables and chairs to oil the stove

They don't even know how to fkn cook. f**king pissed me off more when you here some dumb f**k go oh he's a good chef.

/rant

Not good Greg, just when we got it all sorted.

Ah well, off to micolour tomorrow? :)

hey man!

do me a flavour. nip out front and see if the micra cold starts hahahahahah

greg.

shiiiiiit brother. i hope youve got agreed value with shannons mate. if not thats a write off :(

have to put that engine and box in to another taxi!

good luck mate.

Dude that sucks!

On another topic

Don't ever go to burwood hwy tepanyake. Had to go for a bday and now I'm f**ked with food poisoning.

Fkn disgraceful cooks were using the spatulas to turn the lights on/off and and used the same cloth the waitresses used to clean the tables and chairs to oil the stove

They don't even know how to fkn cook. f**king pissed me off more when you here some dumb f**k go oh he's a good chef.

/rant

looool sucks to be you....

especially today!

Inb4 Pat launches into tirade about 80% of chefs meeting this stereotype

that's fair, 80% of cooks/chef absolutely suck anus.

I worked f**king hard not to be in that 80% so stereotype away! ;)

• Like 1

GTX3076

2.8 (comp is supposedly 8.2) - Stock exhaust manifold, stock airbox, 3in exhaust, automatic transmission (the slip up top was 8% through it), return flow cooler, etc.

As for how it occurred.. it really did occur at about 30kmh, driving in 4th gear (which is 5th for you manual people) minding my own business turning right, UNDER the 'advisory' speed for that corner.

I had 30 eggs in the passenger seat. None of them cracked. I hope this leads Mr Shannons Assessor to believe me when I say I wasn't driving like a tool in the rain and it was a low speed impact.

Sad to hear about the accident!

But that is an awesome dyno graph!

Got specs on the Engine build?