SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Bit late to the party.

1st car, '90 GQ patrol with 30et - ended up with a bloke who spent 50 grand on it.

2nd car, '93 r32 gtst sedan - sold to a couple I ended up friends with later on an it's still around.

3rd car, '98 r33 gtst - sold it to some bloke, probably on it's 500th owner by now.

4th car, r33 gtr - we all know what happened to it.

5th car, '89 r32 gtst sedan - had it for 5 weeks old it to mate who bought the 32 now with neo 25de+t.

6th car, r32 gts4 - had it for 3 weeks sold it to a bloke, his brother drove it into tree 2 weeks later and it got stolen sometime later, found cos the thief called tow truck, the tow truck driver did a rego check...

7th car, r32 gtr - we all also know what happened to it.

8th car, r33 gtr - sold it and recently bought it back with shitloads of mods.

9th car, r33 gtr - sold it to a bloke in blue mountains and he tracks it regularly

10th car, r34 gtt - swapped for 33 gtst.

11th car - as above.

And I'm not done with cars...

• Like 1

So am standing next to a mining millionaire waiting for the plane. worth over $100mil. Probably richest person I've encountered. Mining lyf

Not that that isn't a lot of dollar, but thought you'd be running into people worth more than 100mil. Where's Gina?

If you wreck your car into some armco on the public roads, do you have to pay for replacement of it? (if no insurance)