SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Depends on lines; with baggage, the earliest, I call 8:45.

If you're trying to skimp on airport parking then park at Maccas and wait for phone call...or chance your 20 minutes in the wait and collect zone on the way to terminal 4.

Or do what other tight asses do and pull over on the Tulla pretending to be broken down lol

The maccas outside the airport can be a pain for parking since all the chauffeurs park there... Try getting off the exit before the airport, there's a much bigger maccas just at the exit. Think that exit is called mck something.

thats a kinda busy time at airport, on a plus note it means more ppl working. lucky it just b4 a 380 but if her flight delayed it will push out quickly.

I normally go with 30 min.

that said I have been in a taxi in under 10 min from landing once!

make sure you track the plane to know the actual landing time and then work with 15-20 min from that.

RS5 y u no drag me. You didn't buy the sports model, you bought the racing model...why do this if you're gonna take off like a Hyundai Excel. Did the smell of burning sugarcane scare you?

Answer me!

RS5 y u no drag me. You didn't buy the sports model, you bought the racing model...why do this if you're gonna take off like a Hyundai Excel. Did the smell of burning sugarcane scare you?

Answer me!

ill drag you big fella.

just gimme a while to sort some tyres.,....

speaking of. anyone know anywhere around dandy area that can open the centre bore on a set of wheels?!

Answer me!

RS4 was no racing model when I drove it, my guess is the RS5 isn't much better.

thats a kinda busy time at airport, on a plus note it means more ppl working. lucky it just b4 a 380 but if her flight delayed it will push out quickly.

even worse this morning

but when you command a 350kw battle ship nothing is a racing model :woot:

Perhaps. I just expected more.

I think it needed twin turbo and ethanol, but there just wasn't room, and it was a hatch so no boot. :P

Perhaps. I just expected more.

I think it needed twin turbo and ethanol, but there just wasn't room, and it was a hatch so no boot. :P

only rs model ive ever driven was an old rs6 wagon from (i think) early 2000's. was a mint car on das autobarn.

Take the "Freight" exit, which is currently used for the Long Term Parking, on your left there will be a waiting area designed specifically for people like you who just want to hang out and wait for planes to land so you're not doing laps constantly or clogging up maccas.

http://melbourneairport.com.au/news-events/listing/overview/ring-ride-waiting-zone-.html

ill drag you big fella.

just gimme a while to sort some tyres.,....

speaking of. anyone know anywhere around dandy area that can open the centre bore on a set of wheels?!

BRING IT OOOOOOOOON

Meh, I just don't drive to the airport since it costs me $80 in fuel for the trip.

Came back from Sydney on Monday... Long Term Car park from Saturday 7am until Monday 11am cost me $70 (3 days).

I seem to remember leaving the car there for a full week once, and I think it was about $90... Blergh.