SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

#@r34abz mate, as long as you don't have an inter-cooler with that pod, it's fine. As Alvin said, one intake mod is ok and if you've got everything stock you'll pass. EPA's are the reason I don't want to get an aftermarket exhaust.

• Like 1

It's cold and raining and I don't want to put my car back together... :(

Yeah f**k it, I'm going to play watchdogs

dat cover tho...

1904234_10152055398436148_65817360943052

10464242_10152054626561148_7368740535038

Check out this Mitsubishi Lancer.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2001/SSE-AD-2839584

Nick is this yours?

Nope, mine sold on fleabay not long ago for $12k, un-regod, no rwc, recent engine swap, shit condition car overall and still had the jdm-007 plates

bit steep, are they forged? I got brand new TE37's for a little bit more than that...

I have no idea what my stud pattern is, what widths/offsets I'd need etc.. haven't looked into anything yet

pcd is 5x120 so same as bmw

however not sure on offset, would need to pull a front and rear to check if stamped on inside, if not need to measure and calculate

measure the exact width of th rim, from outer edge to outer edge (may have to lay it down and go with a tape from a flat surface from bottom to top as it's got tyres)

then measure from wheel hub to the lip on the rear

take the first measurement (lip to lip) and divide into 2

then take second measurement (hub to lip) and minus the first measurement from that

Meisters are rad. Sort it out Leroy Jenkins

LEROYYYY JENNNNKIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bit steep, are they forged? I got brand new TE37's for a little bit more than that...

I have no idea what my stud pattern is, what widths/offsets I'd need etc.. haven't looked into anything yet

Not forged, good luck finding good forged rims in these type of sizes for anywhere near this sort of money though ;)

Sure, if you ran pulsar sizes you could buy TE37s cheap.

:D

Green shell killshot just before the finish line is the finest play in the Mario kart book

there is a decidedly real satisfaction from sniping with green shells

but i was foreveralone playing with computer

Nope, mine sold on fleabay not long ago for $12k, un-regod, no rwc, recent engine swap, shit condition car overall and still had the jdm-007 plates

pcd is 5x120 so same as bmw

however not sure on offset, would need to pull a front and rear to check if stamped on inside, if not need to measure and calculate

measure the exact width of th rim, from outer edge to outer edge (may have to lay it down and go with a tape from a flat surface from bottom to top as it's got tyres)

then measure from wheel hub to the lip on the rear

take the first measurement (lip to lip) and divide into 2

then take second measurement (hub to lip) and minus the first measurement from that

LEROYYYY JENNNNKIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Way too much effort. I'm sure it's on the internet..

Pretty sure it's just 2010+ models with power to weight of < 130 kW/t

Anything older will continue to be banned as per current rules / power to weight

I think you may be able to get a Golf R now. Saw some talk of this. Definitely the GTi I think?