SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Plenty of good wheels available for 4x100. Theyre just only a few hundred bucks cheaper than any other decent wheels. That, and importers dont bring in many because of low demand, so people gotta fork out big bucks to get overnight from japan

• Like 1

No idea... Tulip St, Cheltenham.

They're going to the tip first thing on Friday morning in a skip, so you'd need to pick them up before then.

5 full sized pine pallets + 1 Beefy CHEP quality pallet + 1 x 44 gallon drum pallet (like birds posted on the back of the truck)

Time's ticking... Skip has been booked for Friday, so they'd need to be taken today or tomorrow. Otherwise, there's another factory here with another 4-5 just sitting out of the front of it most nights...

Plenty of good wheels available for 4x100. Theyre just only a few hundred bucks cheaper than any other decent wheels. That, and importers dont bring in many because of low demand, so people gotta fork out big bucks to get overnight from japan

Overnight from Japan hey........... any chance of getting two of the big ones? Cos I'll need them by tonight. Even if it blows me to pieces.

Oh damn, I wrote an awesome response of things you could do to pass the time... Then I got a phone call and accidentally closed the browser...

It involved a permanent marker, the womens bathroom stalls and pictures of birds' kneecaps...

Instead, I'll leave you with this:

hope the interview and assessment centre went well bro! good luck with the results.

--------------------

didn't realise 'mega' was so pro these days; automatically queuing the files and downloading one after the other... 2ez

though, for most things, torrents still ez

Had my assessment centre and interview and now waiting at Sydney airport to fly back.

Got another hour waste, what can I dooooo???

um go to the lounge and relax with free food/drink?

um go to the lounge and relax with free food/drink?

Not everyone has lounge access :P though if you fly a bit, pretend you're interested in joining & may get a free visit ;)

Birds has been duty free recently.... from SG... so it's possible

I'm flying home via Singapore, cannot wait haha

Now I'm off to get spastic for the 6th night in a row