SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I didn't say anything about dressing like a homeless kunt, but if the fact you don't wear/can't afford a $3000 suit means you don't get a promotion over the sexy Ric looking mother f**ker at your work, who isn't as good at your job as you are, then your corporate world can smoke me.

so my most expensive suit was about 400ish

was bought for the wedding

now use at customer sites

good value

my first from this tailor finally wore out, probe 4-500 wears for around 200, ordering a exact copy when over there next year.

I didn't say anything about dressing like a homeless kunt, but if the fact you don't wear/can't afford a $3000 suit means you don't get a promotion over the sexy Ric looking mother f**ker at your work, who isn't as good at your job as you are, then your corporate world can smoke me.

I don't think Ham or others are suggesting that. Just saying that appearance is important (we don't ever see you dating anything other than gorgeous bitches now, do we Monica)

The dress thing is more a factor at the shabby end of the scale imo; once you put in a bit of effort and meet that hurdle requirement, you don't have to be rockin brand name shit to get ahead

I don't think Ham or others are suggesting that. Just saying that appearance is important (we don't ever see you dating anything other than gorgeous bitches now, do we Monica)

The dress thing is more a factor at the shabby end of the scale imo; once you put in a bit of effort and meet that hurdle requirement, you don't have to be rockin brand name shit to get ahead

You don't see me dating anyone....

I'm not half as sexy as you

You're right, you're at least 3 times as sexy as me.

• Like 1

In Dezz' defence, the context of the discussion was in relation to fashion/tie-clip & expectations within the internal work-force.

However Ham further clarified that his comment 'dress for the job' was in regards to meeting a minimum level of dress-code rather than tie-clip promotions.